TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

5 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

No, I won't be going to London, I've been there twice and now the goal is to see the countryside. I wasn't a huge fan of tourist London. I'm sure it's different if you're a local. 

It's not that different, I'm a local and I can't wait to leave.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Project skinny jeans, progress report no. 3 (I think):

The old bootcut jeans now feel weird. When I look in the mirror, I also understand what the supernatural entity meant by saying the skinny ones make me look better.

Yay!, now we just have to get you interested in heels :D.

7 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Go to the Lake District or Peak District, parts of Wales and Scotland are also lovely, go to the Scottish Isles if you have time, whatever you do though avoid London, it's an overrated cesspit of a city.

I'm going there on Monday, don't spoil my mood :P 

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Good luck with that.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

One day you shall be turned to the dark side and love pretty shoes as much as me(and Rhae), I have foreseen it, it is your destiny.

:agree: Skinny jeans are the path to the dark side. Skinny jeans lead to mini dresses, mini dresses lead to high heels, high heels lead to suffering I mean the dark side. And cookies. 

Have we all seen the new promo? Or are we even interested in it? It was quite good and pretty bad both at the same time. I should start lowering my expectations for July. 

2 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

:agree: Skinny jeans are the path to the dark side. Skinny jeans lead to mini dresses, mini dresses lead to high heels, high heels lead to suffering I mean the dark side. And cookies. 

The main hurdle now is getting her to embrace mini dresses.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Oh great, another tourist standing on the left on the tube escalators :rolleyes: 

Even better, fifty of them! We're going with a pretty large group :P 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Have we all seen the new promo? Or are we even interested in it? It was quite good and pretty bad both at the same time. I should start lowering my expectations for July. 

It's a promo, so not really a good indication of the new season's quality, but I liked it. It was nothing special but we saw what appears to be

Spoiler

Daenerys in Westeros

so hallelujah for that.

9 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

The main hurdle now is getting her to embrace mini dresses.

@Buckwheat summer is coming, why don't you get a mini dress? the supernatural entity would probably like it too :leer: 

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I love a good mini dress. And heels. There was an ocassion where I tried to run in heels...it did not end well. I may not have been entirely sober at the time though

Really? I have found that everything works when you are drunk. Running in heels, running in heels without coat in February, but then it was probably just luck. 

8 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Even better, fifty of them! We're going with a pretty large group :P 

It's a promo, so not really a good indication of the new season's quality, but I liked it. It was nothing special but we saw what appears to be

Reveal hidden contents

Daenerys in Westeros

so hallelujah for that.

It is a good promo, without a doubt. It's just the underlying impressions about the season I dislike. But yeah hallelujah for that indeed, it has been due for two seasons. 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

You just mean a short summer dress? Yes, I wear those. I mean, with the skirt that does not quite reach the knees.

Nice, great, though a mini skirt a bit shorter than that and only reaches down to mid thigh. (Of course it's not something one should wear on any even semi formal occasion) but that's great, now wear heels with them and the dark side will embrace you. :lol: 

Nice, great, though a mini skirt a bit shorter than that and only reaches down to mid thigh. (Of course it's not something one should wear on any even semi formal occasion) but that's great, now wear heels with them and the dark side will embrace you. :lol: 

https://img.memesuper.com/7a13ef6a93b6372a9aebbb36f44f7a84_no-no-grumpy-cat-cat-saying-no-meme_625-770.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Ah Buckle, soon we shall turn you into a girlie girl who loves heels and painting her nails, do not fight it, it is your destiny.

One day the young flower will get manicures and facials and spend her salary on high end makeup. - if everything proceeds according to your design. 

One day the young flower will get manicures and facials and spend her salary on high end makeup. - if everything proceeds according to your design. 

She will- I have foreseen it.

11 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

@Buckwheat summer is coming, why don't you get a mini dress? the supernatural entity would probably like it too :leer: 

Really? I have found that everything works when you are drunk. Running in heels, running in heels without coat in February, but then it was probably just luck. 

It is a good promo, without a doubt. It's just the underlying impressions about the season I dislike. But yeah hallelujah for that indeed, it has been due for two seasons. 

Two seasons? That should've happened two books ago. Honestly, finally seeing that story play out on-screen may justify the show's entire existence for me.

Also, running in heels while drunk sounds like something you should get a medal for.

Archived