U.S. Politics: Are You Threadening Me Master Jedi?

Jace, Extat

2 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I can sports all day, playa. You don't want to know the kind of inside deals I can get on baseballs! Any balls, really.

I defer to your insider expertise of balls.

1 minute ago, dmc515 said:

I defer to your insider expertise of balls.

Nobody knows balls like I do, ok? I have a great brain, ok? I do, I mean I know balls. You get all these coaches and these scientists and they're talking about gas laws! Gas laws!

Here's what I want to know. If there's a smoking gun. There's no gun ok! No COLLUSION! There hasn't been any collusion on really anything and these people are knowing how great the economy and black unemployment! I'm employing all the blacks and they're with the Oakland. In Oakland you have all of these criminals, and they are they really aren't sending their best into Athletics, they've always known. They've always known about it.

And why do you think they're leaving for Vegas? It's because they see what I'm doing in here as President and they want to follow the example! And John McCain, look, I don't care that he got captured. Lots of great soldiers get captured, I just think he needs to acknowledge what I'm doing for Las Vegas!

1 minute ago, dmc515 said:

I want to know if you'll share your weed.

:love:

My bed has been cold of late :crying: my neighbor's pussy has taken to warming it when he has to travel though.

But did I get you? I was trying to set the Trump Trap in a new way. I don't think I've ever gone from a normal Crazy Jace to a Trump Tirade before.

1 minute ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

But did I get you? I was trying to set the Trump Trap in a new way. I don't think I've ever gone from a normal Crazy Jace to a Trump Tirade before.

It was well done until the McCain stuff.  Kinda clunky there.

These be fighting words:

President Trump reportedly told then-acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe that he should ask his wife, who had lost a bid for political office in Virginia, how it felt to be a loser, NBC News reported Monday.

Trump made the remarks in a phone call to McCabe the day he fired FBI Director James Comey that was placed to demand why Comey was allowed to fly on a FBI plane from Los Angeles to Washington, D.C., after being fired.

McCabe told Trump that he hadn’t been asked about the flight but that he would have authorized it if he had.

Trump fell silent before lashing out at McCabe and telling him to ask his wife what it felt like to be a loser, according to NBC.

The FBI head replied, “OK, sir,” before Trump ended the call.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/371271-trump-told-mccabe-to-ask-his-wife-how-it-felt-to-be-a-loser-report

Just now, dmc515 said:

It was well done until the McCain stuff.  Kinda clunky there.

If it was already perfect then there wouldn't be anything to work on :)

Meanwhile, I did get a new strain from the dispensary. I normally go with a nice blend that's heavy Indica but the cutie behind the counter talked me into a more Sativa heavy tree.

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

All class, all the time.

1 minute ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Meanwhile, I did get a new strain from the dispensary. I normally go with a nice blend that's heavy Indica but the cutie behind the counter talked me into a more Sativa heavy tree.

See now I'm jealous.

2 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

All class, all the time.

See now I'm jealous.

Call your local congressman bro, join the 21st century.

Look at that, brought it back to legitimate political discussion! I'm a very stable genius.

2 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Call your local congressman bro, join the 21st century.

Look at that, brought it back to legitimate political discussion! I'm a very stable genius.

Not smoking until I finish my dissertation, no matter what century that will be in.  And I was jealous about the cutie behind the counter, duh.

39 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

What DG is referring to is this:

And yes, Rosenstein would be the one to make the referral.  However, this is all inside-baseball and you're effectively right - if Mueller believes articles of impeachment should be recommended, he will find a way to release the information and the evidence therein.  In fact, a prospective Rosenstein replacement attempting to suppress Mueller from doing so would - sorry to get too Alice in Wonderland-y - only serve as further supporting evidence.

I've never really understood the rational behind the line of argument that the president cannot be indicted. That basically means Nixon's infamous comment on the issue was correct.

15 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

:love:

My bed has been cold of late :crying: my neighbor's pussy has taken to warming it when he has to travel though.

I worry that these Jacelyn Trump rants might start infecting your great brain. 

Just now, dmc515 said:

Not smoking until I finish my dissertation, no matter what century that will be in.  And I was jealous about the cutie behind the counter, duh.

Oh yeah! Totally elfin.

I kinda dig these kids with their androgyny thing. Every time I go into a video game store or -god forbid- a mall I feel like I've wandered into a fucking anime cartoon, it's awesome!

Seriously, what are kids even doing these days? I genuinely don't have a clue. Half the time I can't tell one gender from the next and the rest of the time they're politely educating me on the most recent social affliction that has been identified.

It's insane! I'd be willing to be the weird old person at a college party but I'm certain that whatever drugs they're doing are just too much for a 'vanilla' like me.

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I've never really understood the rational behind the line of argument that the president cannot be indicted. That basically means Nixon's infamous comment on the issue was correct.

I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to say the president can't be indicted.  But I also do not think the the president should be indicted.  Almost everything else is already politicized.  Once we start indicting presidents for charges like obstruction of justice, that's the effective end of the presidency's legitimacy - because every single president will be indicted by the political opposition.

Just now, larrytheimp said:

Anyone else ever think, every time someone quotes a motherjones article "well who gives a gosh darned shit what Alex Jones' mom thinks anyway?" before you catch yourself?

I'd read that shit. What kind of trash creature must she have been to produce such an unrepentant Grouch?

5 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

Apparently FB's internet connection kicked back in and her thoughts from Nov 2000 are trickling into the thread :P

heh

That's a good one. Anyone else seeing that Republicans have place the DOJ and FBI under investigation?

14 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

Apparently FB's internet connection kicked back in and her thoughts from Nov 2000 are trickling into the thread :P

Listen to me Larry, the Republicans have just decided to release The Memo, and the Democrats on the congressional Intelligence Committee just found out the Republican majority unilaterally opened investigations into the FBI and the Justice Department.

You people are never going to find out what the Russians did during the election and you will never find out if there was collusion. The Republicans are going to take those puppies down to the basement and drown them in the laundry sink. No, wait. These are Republicans. They are going to take those puppies out behind the house and put a couple of bullets in their heads.

Honestly, right now I finally, for the first time, believe you won't have a 2020 election. Trump and his generals are going to declare an emergency, round-up traitorous Democrats, and promise to restore elections 'once the situation is under control'.

eta: Oh, and the FBI's deputy director up and quit at noon and the guns are pointed at Rosenstein next.

3 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Listen to me Larry, the Republicans have just decided to release The Memo, and the Democrats on the congressional Intelligence Committee just found out the Republican majority unilaterally opened investigations into the FBI and the Justice Department.

You people are never going to find out what the Russians did during the election and you will never find out if there was collusion. The Republicans are going to take those puppies down to the basement and drown in the laundry sink. No, wait. These are Republicans. They are going to take those puppies out behind the house and put a couple of bullets in their heads.

Honestly, right now I finally, for the first time, believe you won't have a 2020 election. Trump and his generals are going to declare an emergency, round-up traitorous Democrats, and promise to restore elections 'once the situation is under control'.

eta: Oh, and the FBI's deputy director up and quit at noon and the guns are pointed at Rosenstein next.

It's pretty terror inspiring isn't it?

:pimp:

That ain't a cigar.

Archived