hopes dashed by Fire and Blood

Dukhasinov

1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

@Megorova, I have no time now, so won’t address the rest. But being immune to a disease doesn’t mean you aren’t a carrier. 

The point is, is that if Jeyne really was Aegon's daughter, then the pox was just an excuse to send her away, to hide from court her pregnancy. Because even though people were Ok with incest between Targaryen brothers-sisters, it's doubtful, that they would have been Ok with incest between father and daughter. Thus they had to hide her pregnancy. Also it isn't said anywhere, that later Jeyne died from pox, so it's likely, that she indeed was immune to it, because she herself was half-Targaryen, or there was no pox at all.

Also if Aegon was a carrier, then it's likely, that he could have infected not only Jeyne, but also her mother Falena (with whom he also had sexual relationship at the same time, as he was with Jeyne), and his next lover, Serenei, and thru her Shiera (thru blood), but Shiera was healthy. Out of four people, to whom he could have transmitted his disease (Jayne, Falena, Serenei, Shiera) he supposedly infected only Jayne (which could be a lie, to cover up her pregnancy), so 25% max. Thus it's unlikely, that Aegon was a carrier.

31 minutes ago, Megorova said:

But it is known, that Targaryens are immune to pox, so there's no way that he could have infected Jeyne.

I am really not going to address the rest, not from the first post nor from your reply to me. You have a very peculiar view of rw science and also a take on the text that is wildly different from my own. 

I was merely addressing what you said above, because that is just plain wrong. 

:cheers:

On 11/28/2018 at 5:56 AM, Megorova said:

Petyr Baelish' great grandfather, the sellsword from Braavos, hired by Lord Corbray, is son of the Bastard of Harrenhal, and thus Littlefinger is Aegon IV's great great great grandson (for example, Dany is Aegon IV's great great great great granddaughter, so Littlefinger has less generations between him and Aegon IV, than Dany)

This qualifies as erotic.

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:21 AM, Dukhasinov said:

I have finally finished Fire and Blood after three days of ignoring my wife and children, and, as enjoyable as it was, the only burning question that I had when I opened the book remained unanswered when I finished it, mostly because of where it ended. That question was, "What happened to the dragons?" TWOIAF left me with "Morning did not live long." Are you kidding me? What happened to Morning! The fact that I now know that she lived long enough to be ridden only makes the mystery all the more urgent. What happened to Silverwing after she went wild in the Reach? What happened to the Cannibal and Sheepstealer? Why didn`t any more dragon eggs hatch? For that matter, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DEAD DRAGON EGGS? Dragon eggs are apparently worth a fortune, even when no-one expects them to hatch, so what happened to the eggs on Dragonstone? I was hoping to learn that Aegon III actively sought to have the last of them killed, and I`m still pretty sure that`s how it went. Were they really hurting for space so badly that they had to end the book at the end of the Regency? With everything that goes on between the Dance and Robert`s Rebellion, (the misrule of Aegon the Unworthy, the Blackfyre Rebellions, Baelor and the Maidenvault, the integration of Dorne, etc, etc...) was there really not enough meat left over for Fire and Blood II that they had to leave that one issue to dangle in front of my nose for another few years? I swear, ASOIAF is like an abusive relationship. It neglects, ignores, and abuses me, but I love it so much. I don`t mean to make it angry with me. I know it can be better if I just have more patience. 

Ask this question why did the Dragon that hatch out the egg look sickly and then took bite out of the baby arm?. The truth is I think after the Dance the Maestors starting poison the Dragons they mix the substance into Animals that Dragons eaten after the it effect their system and the eggs that is realse from their bodies. It all conspiracy man the Targaryens had too power with the Dragons.

Archived