Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yep, we can see it now. Did you notice the surviving Starks' direwolves' names were their characters' endings? 

I liked how the story itself ended, even if this season of the show wasn't put together well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MommytoA said:

Yep, we can see it now. Did you notice the surviving Starks' direwolves' names were their characters' endings? 

I liked how the story itself ended, even if this season of the show wasn't put together well.

Which surviving Stark direwolves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MommytoA said:

Yep, we can see it now. Did you notice the surviving Starks' direwolves' names were their characters' endings? 

Summer king Bran and mythic warrior queen Arya I can't really see, no ;)

But I will give you Ghost John and Lady Sansa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arya/Nymeria = Free wanderers

Jon/Ghost = At home beyond the Wall

Ya'll are so desperate to hate on shit even when it makes sense lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Sansa = Basically Lady being killed like Sansa's innocence and her dreams of being a Lady.

Shaggydog = Like it's name, an anticlimatic ending with its resolution meaningless, like how everyone suspected Rickon of being the one to inherit Winterfell, when in fact his role is unimportant.

Greywind = Basically Robb's atittude for his duty, all of his decisions are grey, neither good or wrong.

Summer = Bran's departure from Winter and from his Stark family whose words are "Winter is coming".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah and it doesn't really surprised me (maybe minus Bran the king but now as I think about it, it makes kinda sense). I more or less figured years ago that something like this would happen.

2 hours ago, GeorgeIAF said:

like how everyone suspected Rickon of being the one to inherit Winterfell, when in fact his role is unimportant. 

Not everyone. I was sure for years that Sansa will the head of House Stark when all is said and done. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

Which surviving Stark direwolves?

Sansa/Lady- Sansa became Queen of the North 

Arya/Nymeria - Arya sailed away on a ship to discover uncharted territory, like Nymeria and her 10,000 ships

Bran/Summer - Bran presumably will usher in a season of peace and stability

Ghost/Jon - Jon disappeared north beyond the Wall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, azor_ahaiii said:

Arya/Nymeria = Free wanderers

Jon/Ghost = At home beyond the Wall

Ya'll are so desperate to hate on shit even when it makes sense lmao

Nymeria wasn't really a wanderer. She was a refugee looking to find a home. 

And Dorne was not uncharted territory

Edited by AryaNymeriaVisenya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AryaNymeriaVisenya said:

Nymeria wasn't really a wanderer. She was a refugee looking to find a home. 

They were taking about Nymeria the direwolf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×