Football: foreVAR confused

Iskaral Pust

The result today, seen together with the quality of play, and also the quality of play over time has to mean this was Marco Silva's written request to be relieved from his duties as manager of Everton.

I really cannot see any reason to keep him.

Well, that's not entirely true - we might rehire Allardici, and that would be worse, but apart from that.. I'd even hire Solyent atm.

6 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

I know others will grumble about me complaining about the quality of our play (looking at you, PG :P), but we've been consistently dogshit for the past couple of months, City game aside.

We make every team look like world beaters. We're gobbling up points but we're dreadful to watch.

That's title winning form! :)

10 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

I know others will grumble about me complaining about the quality of our play (looking at you, PG :P), but we've been consistently dogshit for the past couple of months, City game aside.

We make every team look like world beaters. We're gobbling up points but we're dreadful to watch.

Idk most of the previous games we squeaked out I felt we thoroughly outplayed the opposition. Today a draw would’ve been more than fair. Shit game. 

Ox was fine but he’s not near as good on the wing, should be in midfield. 

Arsenals defending on Ings goal :eek:. They really should just sack Emery now. 

Archived