Malazan Battle Bracket

czah

For those of you who have read Malazan, or know enough to vote.... Go vote here!

You can create an account with any email, it doesn't require verification. Takes 2 seconds!

I created 2 brackets.

1. All the main heavy hitters in Malazan. If you've read the books, you know there's A LOT. I picked the most obvious TOP 48. Created a main bracket for the top 48 badasses.
  2. In order to choose the final 2 seeds of that bracket, I created another 64man bracket...cause again there's A LOT of pretty tough people. The final 2 left in this bracket will be the bottom 2 seeds of the other main bracket. We are currently on round3 of this one.

The rules are inside the bracket...but they are as follows:

Imagine each contestant at their peak. They know their opponent and have 24 hours to prepare. They bring their normal "kit"(weapon, armor, abilities, etc). They meet on battle field..will they salute and fight? Or use deceit, hide in the shadows? Rush in for the kill or strike from afar? Vote on who you think would win the fight! (Try and avoid, if you can, simply voting for your favorite!)

I've posted this a few other places as well. We had nearly 100 votes the first round. Hoping to keep the activity up!  Voting not start for main bracket until "play-in" bracket is complete.  

3 hours ago, Infidel said:

This reminds me of everything I hated about Malazan fandom....

Well that's rude.

Feel free to google suvudu cage match and find many other brackets with character from ASOIAF, WoT, and many more.  

Brood, Ruin, and Tool made it into the TOP 48 Bracket.

https://challonge.com/MalazCombat

Once again, on "challonge" website, you can use a fake email to register. Takes like 3seconds, just type something in, hit submit and vote.

Please try and vote for who you think would WIN. Not your favorite.

Also, please keep checking back often. I will be updating the winners every 1-3 days depending on how many votes are coming in. I don't want to drag it out, but I also don't want to submit if only a few have voted.

Yes it's silly, low brow, and might end up being a popularity contest, but...it's quarantine and it's fun!

On 5/25/2020 at 10:21 PM, czah said:

Well that's rude.

Feel free to google suvudu cage match and find many other brackets with character from ASOIAF, WoT, and many more.  

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't hate _you_!:P

Main bracket round 2!

T'iam vs Skinner
Karsa vs Edgewalker
Gothos vs Trake
Draconus vs Mael
Korabas vs T'riss
Quickben vs Shi'Gal Gu'Rull
K'Rul vs Lady Envy
Dancer vs Kilmandaros
Icarium vs Osseric
Mother Dark vs Silchas Ruin
Shadowthrone vs Menandore
Crippled God vs Kallor
Rake vs Burn
Tayschrenn vs Brood
Hood vs Nightchill
Dassem vs Raest

Click here to vote.

Voting requires you to register, but you can use any email. No verification needed. Type anything in and vote. Takes 2seconds.

• T'iam vs Karsa
  • Gothos vs Draconus
  • Korabas vs Quickben
  • K'Rul vs Dancer
  • Icarium vs Mother Dark
  • Shadowthrone vs Crippled God
  • Rake vs Brood
  • Hood vs Dassem

Archived