MLB 2020: Where Are We Now?

kairparavel

10 minutes ago, kairparavel said:

Same time Tuesday? Send TUMS.

Just take a breath and stay cool. Look at that mountain, look at those trees, look at that bum, man he’s down on his knees... we got this.

@Myshkin missed your post in the last thread, but you are correct I am rooting for the Dodgers this year because a) the Nats aren't in the running b) a good friend is a diehard Dodgers fan and been getting a steady stream of texts from him about the extent he's been living and dying this postseason c) Tampa is not a real place and I'm tried of people trying to convince me otherwise and most importantly d) I just want to see you happy. 

Good luck tonight. 

I'm playing with free money tonight. Anyone that stopped watching baseball this year has missed out on some terrific playoffs, other than the horrendous 16 team start nonsense. If the Dodgers win, they deserve it, and I can't find a single guy on the team I dislike except Roberts. Betts should be the face of baseball, Seager is crazy locked in, Bellinger is the dreamiest guy in the league. My longterm sports crush on Tormund continues, and I hope he gets a ring. Dustin May and his big postseason zit have been nails. Kersh had two solid-not-spectacular WS starts. Just give em the rings.

On the other hand, I'd love a game 7. Every time Arozarena does something good, I get to suffer more Cards fans angry at our team's outfielder evaluation the last five years. There's that one guy who Joe Buck makes sure to mention is from St Louis every time. 

5-3 Dodgers win, 7 routine fly balls that Buck calls like a home run off the bat, 140 annoying goddamn Fox News ads on the Fox Sports app.

3 hours ago, Jaime L said:

@Myshkin missed your post in the last thread, but you are correct I am rooting for the Dodgers this year because a) the Nats aren't in the running b) a good friend is a diehard Dodgers fan and been getting a steady stream of texts from him about the extent he's been living and dying this postseason c) Tampa is not a real place and I'm tried of people trying to convince me otherwise and most importantly d) I just want to see you happy. 

Good luck tonight. 

*swoon*

Archived