Westeros Keeper Fantasy Football League

grozeng

We have a full league:

@Tywin et al. @Mikal Brightflower @Bronn Stone @JJ Lannister @boiled leather @briantw @PyroclasticFlow @RaceBannon42

Draft Thursday at 9:30 pm eastern.  I need all keepers by at least Wednesday evening.  JJ, you still need to accept the invite.  We still need one more for Dynasty if anyone is interested that isn't in the league.  It would basically be a brand new team (you have a $1 Michael Pittman and $199 in salary).

Tywin, I am trying to find someone to take over your team.

17 minutes ago, grozeng said:

@Tywin et al. @Mikal Brightflower @Bronn Stone @JJ Lannister @boiled leather @briantw @PyroclasticFlow @RaceBannon42

Tywin, Mikal and PyroclasticFlow, I need your keepers.  We now have the full league in there so I can set up the league as soon as we have all the keepers.

Draft Thursday 9:30 pm

Since I'm being a caretaker, can you just make reasonable choices for the team I have? There's a lot going on in my life, hence why I was trying to shed a few teams. I really don't have the time to do this. Hopefully someone else volunteers to take it over after the draft. 

So for Tywin's team

1 - Alvin Kamara. Stefon Diggs
2 - Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers
5 - Mike Williams
6 - Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Jerick McKinnon, Gardner Minshew, Jeff Driskel, Chigoziem Okonkowo. Sam Darnold, Josh Wolford,. Corey Davis, Jake Elliott, KC
7 - DeAndre Hopkins; Amari Cooper
8 - AJ Dillon
9 - Nyheim Hines
10 - Chase Claypool
12 - Alexande Mattison
14 - Tyler Boyd 
15 - Cordarelle Patterson

I would keep:

Lamar -2nd
Cooper -  7th
Maatison - 12th

Possibly Dillon 8th, but probably not.

Does that look right?  Anyone else?  Would you keep Diggs as a 1st?

2 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

A safe suggestion for Tywin's Keepers

1. Stefon Diggs
2. Lamar Jackson
7. DeAndre Hopkins
8. AJ Dillon
12 Alexander Mattison

And maybe 14. Tyler Boyd.

He also has Cooper as a 7th.  I left that out.  I would keep Cooper over Hopkins.  Would you really keep Diggs as a 1st?  I rank WRs lower so maybe with some of the 1st round keepers going lower he would be a first.  And Dillon as an 8th I was iffy on, but will put him in.  Dillon and Boyd are about where they should be, so not very good value keepers.

Between Cooper and Hopkins, do you keep one over the other?  Or both and move one to a 6th rounder?  I have Cooper over Hopkins, so I thought throw Hopkins back.

1 minute ago, grozeng said:

He also has Cooper as a 7th.  I left that out.  I would keep Cooper over Hopkins.  Would you really keep Diggs as a 1st?  I rank WRs lower so maybe with some of the 1st round keepers going lower he would be a first.  And Dillon as an 8th I was iffy on, but will put him in.  Dillon and Boyd are about where they should be, so not very good value keepers.

Between Cooper and Hopkins, do you keep one over the other?  Or both and move one to a 6th rounder?  I have Cooper over Hopkins, so I thought throw Hopkins back.

Guys who are about where they should be should be kept IMO, since some of the guys who should be drafted ahead of them will be kept behind.  If Franco Harris is a 5th round pick, but 8 of the first four rounds guys are being kept later, Franco moves up a round.

The Westeros B draft went as follows.  The numbers in parentheses are the keepable round in our draft.

1. Mccafrey (1), Jefferson (5), Chase (2), Ekeler(2), Kelce (1), Mahomes (2), Kupp (1), Chubb (1), Diggs, Pollard(11)
2. Allen (2), Barkley (1 - choice between him and Kupp), Hurts (1 - choice between him and Kelce), Hill (1), Henry (1 choice with Hill), Robinson (R), Brown (10), Mixon (1 - not kept), Lamb (1), Jackson (2)

All 5 with higher than round one are sure keepers.  McCaffrey will be kept. Kelce probably not, but may no longer merit round 1.  Kupp was an interesting pick, but not a good example IMO.  Chubb is likely to be kept.  I am of the opinion that there is a very good chance that Diggs is the first player taken if available.

Edited by Bronn Stone