Cyberpunk 2078

Werthead

13 hours ago, Ran said:

I’d really just like two more things added to the final version now to make it perfect for me:

1)FSR3 support so I can finally use pathtracing with buttery smooth frame rates

2) A Mod Editor similar to the one they’re planning for TW3 so we can get community quest mods for long term content similar to Skyrim.

Is there anything substantial that's changed in the game with this patch? Had a cursory look at the patch notes, and the fixes are all pretty granular, with no major changes that I can see? 

Hit the 400 hour mark with the game upon completing everything including most of the main Dogtown quests, and kinda feel like 400 hours is a reasonable place to stop at this point, having seen I think, pretty much everything there is to see, including all the endings. 

Discovered today that I can call someone in my company, like, for example, Takemura, and he'll *pick up the phone* while walking next to me. And sometimes this will cause a weird reverb effect as he and the phone version of himself both talk at me, and sometimes just the phone call version will respond. 

I wonder how we tell CDPR that this is a weird feature and maybe should be addressed...