The Most Laughable and Worst ASOIAF Theories and Takes

Maegor_the_Cool

Hmm, just read the op and a few pages, jumped ahead to what I thought was the end, now the thread had turned into a heated debate about 'Aegon's dreams', another jump, debate about dropping Abomb on Japan, 'the Japs but bullets in my Grandfather' ... now something about telescopes...

Maybe the thread is outdoing its subject.

10 minutes ago, Castellan said:

Hmm, just read the op and a few pages, jumped ahead to what I thought was the end, now the thread had turned into a heated debate about 'Aegon's dreams', another jump, debate about dropping Abomb on Japan, 'the Japs but bullets in my Grandfather' ... now something about telescopes...

Maybe the thread is outdoing its subject.

Such is the tendency of threads with a loose opening. There are many laughable and bad theories regarding ASOIAF, which means this thread could sway all over the place.

TBH maybe topics this should just have its own megathread.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

What did I just read?

On 2/16/2023 at 6:07 AM, U. B. Cool said:

Ramsay Bolton and the real Arya Stark.  Jeyne is an innocent.  Let it be the real Arya who marries Bolton.  The family dynamics is really interesting with Walda in the picture.  What interesting dinner talk they can have. 

:(

I hope they were joking but I can't actually tell anymore.

Edited by Craving Peaches
Clarity

21 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Sorry, I don't follow you here (are you referring to me or the poster I quoted?). I certainly don't wish for that! 

Oh I mean the one you had quoted, the one who said that Ramsay should had married Arya. I didn't mean to insult you! Apologies if it seemed like that!

4 minutes ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

Oh I mean the one you had quoted, the one who said that Ramsay should had married Arya. I didn't mean to insult you! Apologies if it seemed like that!

No worries, I thought something had gone wrong with the emoji or something so it made it look like I was happy! People seemed confused so I have edited the post to try and make it more clear.