Diablo 4

Relic

I don’t mind insanely rare drops. I never saw a Tyreals or Grandfather or a Zod, Cham or Jah and I played for years. Actually never got any of the ultra low rarity drops.  I think those types of things existing are fine. The issue is that there is not enough other unique especially uniques that work across classes. There needs to be like 40 more right now.

I also wish they could have done more to make drops go across classes. I mean you can do it if you get a good item with only one class specific affix. You enchant that away and reimprint. I just wish there were less class specific affixes on gear. At the least all the category types should be the same. Like subterfuge should be utility or technique or something. For a series that has always been about having a main level up your alts this game puts some annoying roadblocks in the way. There needs to be less class stuff on items or at least a way to generalize more things like base/core/ultimate.

Edited by Arakasi

4 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Killed a world boss and ran through the T2 capstone. Also killed a few of those red bosses on the map. T3 capstone is going to be hard, but we march on! 

T3 capstone was a disaster. I can kill groups and bosses just fine, but I have to burn through pots and just keep dying. I need a squad lol. 

16 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

T3 capstone was a disaster. I can kill groups and bosses just fine, but I have to burn through pots and just keep dying. I need a squad lol. 

What level are you? Curious at what level I should try it at. My rogue is quite strong now.

Also back to pulverize now with shockwave which is a huge difference. Helltides much smoother tonight.

Edited by Arakasi

25 minutes ago, Arakasi said:

What level are you? Curious at what level I should try it at. My rogue is quite strong now.

Also back to pulverize now with shockwave which is a huge difference. Helltides much smoother tonight.

59 and I've got my gear at a place where there are multiple combos. It was just too much to solo. 

Tywin my druid using thar build slowed down in the 50s as well. Companion dps became nearly useless, and my affix-boosted tornados were the heavy hitters. I had really unlucky items for it though: some of the drops you mentioned sounded really great for that midgame run. I'm not sure if the 70 capstone is viable with that hybrid build unless you have a really nice paragon tree (ie maxed renown) and a fairly lucky item payload. I had gotten some very good werebear items about then and I jumped to the Pulverize leveling meta and curb stomped the 70 capstone when I was 62. I reached 72 and realized my progression was over except for hoping for Tempest Roar - which has eluded lots of druid mains til well into thei 90s and screw that.

I have happily gone back to my eternal grind in my adored D2 mod, PD2. Still want to level at least to midgame with one or two classes before the real D4 starts with a Season 1 (and we gotta assume a big endgame content patch beginning with the known T5 tier).

As a level 59 druid, I was able to get to the boss of the T3 capstone pretty easily. I could even take him down about halfway ... but didn't beat him until 63 or 64 (with a group). I simply couldn't quite tank his bigger hits. Once he hit halfway, he could effectively one-shot me from 100% despite a barrier and bulwark and some fortify.