X (née Twitter): Elmo has no good ideas

Week

1 hour ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

If he grew a conscience, why not, I dunno, take the side of the country being invaded?

Musk's always had a conscience. He just deploys it very selectively.

6 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

Ran seems to be leaping to the defence of Elon Musk quite a lot recently.

I'm interested in people actually saying factual things so far as is possible.  I'm not the one insisting on putting these garbage threads about a garbage social media site on the board, but I'll be damned if I'm not allowed to comment on them.

6 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

What are the policies on this board with regard to antisemitism and general hate speech? Do they align with X's?

And that's an excellent way to find yourself off the board for good. If you've been a member of this board for fucking 16 years, you know what our policies are.

Frankly, one of the long-standing policies we have always had is that people shouldn't spend their time talking about other forums. Twitter is another forum. We're no longer going to entertain threads about Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. I had hoped people would get tired of it soon after he bought it and did his wackadoodle stuff with it, but it seems people aren't.

So please feel free to find somewhere else to talk about it, because this shouldn't ever have been a place for it, and now definitely is not.

Edited by Ran