TTTNE..." title" more research is needed

rocksniffer

12 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

How about something like “New Tricks from the Old Sniffer”, or maybe just “Old Dog”, to keep your name out of it?

perhaps...i am doing a search of old threads for inspiration 

:smoking:

wow   Yay  my Thread did not kill TTTNE

What is spam never dies, but rises again stronger and spamier than before with added cheese.

Oh  I wonder if we can finish this thread before sniffer finishes his research and chooses the thread name.   If this was the old days that would be a no brainer.

Edited by Pebble thats Stubby

It’s a long weekend in Canada, Labour Day, and there’s the end-of summer fair going on in Toronto, the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition). It goes on for 18 days. The final weekend is always the weekend of the air show, and every day I’ve been watching the US Air Force team, The Blue Angels, zoom by. While I know these jets are instruments of death, it’s amazing to see them so close at times. I was driving along a major street when two went by overhead so close you could clearly see their blue painted fuselage with yellow striping. Then later 7 were overhead. At the same time up pops a McLaren Ford, painted Hunter green with some yellow striping as well, right in front of me. So cool, a car that looks like it could fly and join the jets!

After a very pleasant cool week we are about to get the hottest week of the summer. Tuesday and Wednesday the temperatures are going to get back up into the possibly high 30s C, though nothing like the heat the US south has seen, still plenty hot for us.

And that’s what’s going on!

Edited by Fragile Bird
Sp

2 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Cool. What's happening in your world?

That information is classified B) But in general, I've managed to be something less of a hermit recently and actually interact with other people more than I've done for years. This is probably good for me.

2 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

This here bear has been dealing with a bad back, because I'm an old man :(

That's no good :( My back's been playing up a bit too. Weren't we supposed to have a cure for aging by now?

14 minutes ago, felice said:

I've managed to be something less of a hermit recently and actually interact with other people more than I've done for years. This is probably good for me.

This sounds healthy and good. As I've grown older I've learned to be more cognisant of how much social interaction I need/want. The balance is the trick, easy to overdo it I feel. But generally people are chill if you just say you need some space.

21 minutes ago, felice said:

That's no good :( My back's been playing up a bit too. Weren't we supposed to have a cure for aging by now?

Turns out backs are pretty important.

I thought so too, instead all we have is that weird tech millionaire turning himself into a vampire.

On 9/4/2023 at 1:06 AM, felice said:

That information is classified B) But in general, I've managed to be something less of a hermit recently and actually interact with other people more than I've done for years. This is probably good for me.

we have had a cure for aging for a very very long time.  Get yourself turned into a vampire and then stay away from TV and Film.  Seriously you could be several 1000 year old vampire and still look 17 but as soon as you are in film or TV you will age like ObiWan on Tatooine.    The other cure for aging is of a more permanent nature,  it is the final cure afterall and you will feel no more hurts (or anything)  in this exsitance.  (there is some debate as to what may or maynot happen to your soul after)

Hello everyone.  

On 8/27/2023 at 12:53 AM, Pebble thats Stubby said:

What is spam never dies, but rises again stronger and spamier than before with added cheese.

Hear hear! :commie: 

On 8/27/2023 at 12:53 AM, Pebble thats Stubby said:

Oh  I wonder if we can finish this thread before sniffer finishes his research and chooses the thread name.   If this was the old days that would be a no brainer.

Is that a challenge for the old sniffer? @rocksniffer :leer: :leer: :leer: Have some extra leery emoticons for enouragement!

On 9/1/2023 at 10:41 PM, The BlackBear said:

Hey guys!

How are you all doing?

Hello, Bear! Good, glad to see you post in here!

On 9/3/2023 at 11:08 PM, The BlackBear said:

This here bear has been dealing with a bad back, because I'm an old man :(

I am sorry to hear about that. :( 

On 9/4/2023 at 2:06 AM, felice said:

But in general, I've managed to be something less of a hermit recently and actually interact with other people more than I've done for years. This is probably good for me.

Interaction with people in controlled amounts is good.

On my end, the new school year just started on the 1st of September and I already survived a three-day sleepaway camp where I was responsible for 20-odd teenagers. That was exciting and rewarding most of the time, but also really exhausting.

5 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

I'm sure you're not meant to call them odd.

:o I just googled to check if I used the phrase right. Bad, bad Bear for making me doubt my language skills!

Although, honestly, I do have trouble thinking of the right words to type right now. I think I should post on the board more to practice my English.

Finally ... yes, what a funny joke. Ha. Ha. Ha. :P