NFL 4th Quarter

DireWolfSpirit

Oh I agree Purdy lost the mvp here. If he was the front runner I don’t know. But considering how the rest of the contenders (minus the ravens) did this week I’m not willing to say this really mattered. KC lost, bills barely beat a bad team, eagles barely won, Dallas and Miami are flawed teams, etc.

1 minute ago, dbunting said:

McCaffery has just under 2000 yards from scrimmage and 21 tds

Hill has 1650 yards and 12 tds. 

When Hill was out Waddle shined and Miami won, when McCaffery was out mid season the 49ers looked lost.

Okay, this is where you have me. Hill's numbers are not like the insane shit Tomlinson or AP had to put up to win MVP. McCaffery at least is in that ballpark. I just think it would be fun for a defensive player to win it, but the problem is there's so many edge rushers with great stats so I can't really pick one either. So if Lamar doesn't fuck up in the next two weeks it's probably his.

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Brad left her for a woman that looked more like CC. The evidence doesn't lie, my friend. 

Look man, Courtney is Christian Okoye, a great year or two vs Aniston / Emmitt Smith lifetime of greatness!

And btw that CC clone left Brad, just saying...

1 hour ago, dbunting said:

Look man, Courtney is Christian Okoye, a great year or two vs Aniston / Emmitt Smith lifetime of greatness!

And btw that CC clone left Brad, just saying...

Peak over longevity if you've got one night in Paris.

3 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Yeah but I'm infatuated for the long haul!

Sure, but on that org chart JA is so low. If we're just talking about white women with no curves, Margot Robbie can kick her into a volcano. 

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Sure, but on that org chart JA is so low. If we're just talking about white women with no curves, Margot Robbie can kick her into a volcano. 

No curves???? You're nuts! Margot may also be Okoye like...

10 hours ago, dbunting said:

No curves???? You're nuts! Margot may also be Okoye like...

Girl is slim, doesn't mean she isn't hot AF, but don't act like she's got much T&A. The woman I'm trying to charm at the moment is the same and there's nothing wrong with that. 

6 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Girl is slim, doesn't mean she isn't hot AF, but don't act like she's got much T&A. The woman I'm trying to charm at the moment is the same and there's nothing wrong with that. 

You are officially off next years Christmas card list. 

25 minutes ago, dbunting said:

You are officially off next years Christmas card list. 

I'm heartbroken. Don't you throw 99% of them away and just keep that one with your friend's hot wife that you save for...reasons? 

Edited by Tywin et al.