Goodkind XXIII: I recommend you start drinking heavily

Werthead

Yeah, well, if all the cool kids were ripping out pages of Soul of the Fire and rolling their dope in them to smoke the soul of the fire, would you do that too?

Absolutely yes. Wouldn't you? After all, this sounds like one of the better uses I've ever heard for a Tairy book.

Hmmm... I think we are of the same religion. Why haven't I ever seen you in church?

I was on the way there but some kids stopped me and asked me if I wanted to go get drunk instead . They told me that's what all the cool people are doing.

I was on the way there but some kids stopped me and asked me if I wanted to go get drunk instead . They told me that's what all the cool people are doing.

Sounds like I need to stop hanging around with the crowd that tells me "all the cool kids go to church."

Going with the flow is death choosing.

ARE YOU A DEATH CHOOSER?

ARE YOU?

ARE YOU!?!?

You should really consider choosing death. All the cool people are doing it.

I can feel your hostility towards the idea, but I sense all your hostility is just a repression of your true desire to choose death and embrace weirdo diversity.

You should really consider choosing death. All the cool people are doing it.

I can feel your hostility towards the idea, but I sense all your hostility is just a repression of your true desire to choose death and embrace weirdo diversity.

Yes, choose death and join in our jibber-jabbering.

Archived