Official Naked and Hatted Avatar week thread

Goddess Dictator

Is it my imagination or are people revealing way more flesh than last year :wideeyed: I'm not complaining, just don't think I can compete :(

Well, they've had a whole year to get ready! Tanning, waxing, lifting weights. It's only normal that they'd want to flaunt it ;)

I say keep it coming :wideeyed:

BTW... Where IS Relic's ass? MIA?

Well, they've had a whole year to get ready! Tanning, waxing, lifting weights. It's only normal that they'd want to flaunt it ;)

I say keep it coming :wideeyed:

BTW... Where IS Relic's ass? MIA?

Relic already opted out :( We need some bribery and corruption to bring him back into the fold... :devil:

WTF am I, chopped liver? :pirate:

Chopped liver? Mere chopped liver? My dear, you are a veritable charcuterie platter, bearing delectable goose liver pate, aged in ruby port and crusted with black pepper; foie gras with truffle oil; seasoned duck fat sauteed in red wine; all served with caperberries and warm kalamata olives.

in light of the new guidelines I was just considering whether any image I've taken would be considered suitable for American TV...I think the answer would be a resounding, "Yeah, but you wouldn't want to see it." :uhoh:

in light of the new guidelines I was just considering whether any image I've taken would be considered suitable for American TV...I think the answer would be a resounding, "Yeah, but you wouldn't want to see it." :uhoh:

Yours are still fine. On the edge, sure, but still OK.

or so say the smoking craters in my head.

You know its bad enough I'm looking at the board during work, but what am I gonna do if one of the bosses see the screen during nhaw? He or she will think I'm looking at some hardcore S&M board.

You know its bad enough I'm looking at the board during work, but what am I gonna do if one of the bosses see the screen during nhaw? He or she will think I'm looking at some hardcore S&M board.

Turn avatars off. Or finally admit the truth to your boss. Your choice.

Archived