BwB Norcal

Bazzlebane

and quoted so you can't change it again

:tantrum:

MSI101: You'll have to pay a $4 toll at the Bay Bridge (80 West) heading into the City. This toll is only paid one way -- ie, heading into the City, but not leaving. Will you be taking 80 or 580 in? If you're on 80, you might have to a pay a bridge toll somewhere around Vallejo when you're heading back towards the Central Valley.

The Toronado doesn't serve food themselves, but there is a ton of options for easy food on the same block -- sausage shop next door, falafel shop a few doors down, Pakistani food, grocery markets, etc all on the same block. I'll be eating before I walk down the hill, though.

Deal ;). I hope you've been getting your paperwork in order.

Oh noes!! I thought you were doing that.

And Eddard Stark: I think drinking is the major activity, but I can always be counted on to be starving at some point in the evening. I'm not eating beforehand.

:lol:

"Sausage shop"

:leaving:

Sitting in the back of Toronado. Camera ready but right now it would only be a self-portrait. :(

I'm seconding the request for pics! :drool:

Y'all are cuties, judging from the one Bazz put up in the other thread.

Have fun folks! Y'all make me wish ISU was located in Northern Cali.

Sitting in the back of Toronado. Camera ready but right now it would only be a self-portrait. :(

Then give us a self-portrait! The wait is killing me. I'm just helping my SigO pack for a three-day trip, and believe me, it's taking hours. Alleviate the boredom!

I'm proud to say the lads outdid themselves. The only one not to make an effort to sharpen himself up was me. Must of have been Renly's praise that went to my head; didn't think I needed to bother. I wore virtually the exact same thing as I did to the Cigar Club.

Archived