BwB Norcal

Bazzlebane

I brought my camera, but only managed to photograph a small percentage of the attendees. The size of the group was truly impressive, especially given the holiday season.

Guests included:

Teri

Tiffany (Teri's lovely daughter)

Jon Targaryen

Eddard Stark

DVD ROTS

Lord o' Bones

Arbor Gold

boiled leather

ms. leather

Bronn Stone

Prince Lodengarl

ms101

nkmeyers

Kat

Bazzlebane

and if I forgot anyone I truly apologize.

The bar was great but the parking sucked. We'll need to work on that...anyway, it seemed like a good time was had by all. I took a few pictures but for the most part left my camera in my pocket. However, I remember a great number of flashes going off, so I'm sure more pictures will arrive when the rest of the BwB wake up in the morning.

Here is my limited set: BwB Norcal.

OK, you know fucking what? JON TARGARYEN, I SEE YOU VISIBLY SURFING AND USING YOUR IPHONE ON THE HIGHWAY IS NOT COOL.

That's what. :P

Edit: Wtf, there's a picture of my hair? That's kind of weird/creepy.

Do you have any of the pictures taken by/with that screaming girl? Or was that AG's camera?

Do you have any of the pictures taken by/with that screaming girl? Or was that AG's camera?

Screaming girl was credited as "random chick" in one of Bazz's photos. :)

Here's a few of mine...

It's late and I'll post more tomorrow...I had a great time!

EDIT: The Toronado pics end right before my lips photo. The rest are from previous events. :P

EDIT 2: I'll fix the link later. You're lucky you got this much. :P

Teri - Is Bazz taking advantage of the photo op to steal AG's beer????

I have no idea but it is highly possible.

ETA: Just remembered the actual story. I was leaning back and hiding behind my glass for two pictures in a row. Teri was getting annoyed ;), so I slid the glass away from me for that shot. It was in fact my beer.

Well, the guys all went out of their way to look smashing! (Except Bazz. :P)

Bravo and very nicely done. :)

Now, I've been puzzling over whether a white dress shirt looks better tucked in or pulled out, on LOB. I like either, depending on the person, I think. But there aren't any good shots of him for me to decide. ;) Am I the only one who has this opinion regarding that kind of shirt?

Hope you all had fun!

As a New Yorker through-and-through (hence my avatar--does anyone get it?), I feel like a Lannister in Winterfell over here in the NorCal space, but I couldn't resist! Loved the pictures. Wow, DVD, you looked awesome all pimped out! Loved LoB's crisp white shirt. In mourning for Bazz's beard, but I'll take comfort in Diana Vreeland's axiom: "Right before you walk out the door, pick one accessory and remove it." I guess the beard was that accessory. :)

I thought it was neat seeing the difference between how I look in the pictures from this meetup, compared to the ones that Arbor Gold took at the mid-October meetup. And that's only 20 pounds. There are 45 more to go before I hit my goal weight, but I think I can do it.

Thank you Goddess Dictator for the motivational power of NHAW!

:lol: Looks like the NorCal men are developing quite the fan club!

Props to Bazz for coordinating this wonderful event.

Extra props to Teri for her discipline and general fabulousness...and for having a super cool daughter. It was very fun watching the two of you interact.

Mad props to bluray (DVD ROTS, aka Dick Van Dyke Rocks on the Scitar*) for driving me and 'Bones :)

Zero props to me for deciding to drink vodka when I got home last night this morning, thus rendering myself useless for the entire day.

It was great seeing familiar faces and meeting the new people who came out.

:grouphug:

*Credit: 'Bones.

In mourning for Bazz's beard, but I'll take comfort in Diana Vreeland's axiom: "Right before you walk out the door, pick one accessory and remove it." I guess the beard was that accessory. :)

If it cheers you at all, after butchering my once long sideburns while shaving yesterday, I decided that it might be time for the beard to come back, what with a chill settling in for winter.

:lol: Looks like the NorCal men are developing quite the fan club!

Props to Bazz for coordinating this wonderful event.

Extra props to Teri for her discipline and general fabulousness...and for having a super cool daughter. It was very fun watching the two of you interact.

Mad props to bluray (DVD ROTS, aka Dick Van Dyke Rocks on the Scitar*) for driving me and 'Bones :)

Zero props to me for deciding to drink vodka when I got home last night this morning, thus rendering myself useless for the entire day.

It was great seeing familiar faces and meeting the new people who came out.

:grouphug:

*Credit: 'Bones.

:rofl:

Vodka? Seriously? Excellent...

(I didn't end up drinking once I got back. But I pulled the all-nighter, and still haven't slept... i've been sitting in SFO for the last six-odd hours, since my first flight got canceled.)

(I didn't end up drinking once I got back. But I pulled the all-nighter, and still haven't slept... i've been sitting in SFO for the last six-odd hours, since my first flight got canceled.)

That totally sucks! I saw you post and thought "Wtf is he doing here?...that can't be good."

:(

That totally sucks! I saw you post and thought "Wtf is he doing here?...that can't be good."

:(

Meh, I've become actively masochistic about travel, actually. The more stupid shit that happens to me, the more nerve-wracking stories and justification I have for bitching and moaning.

Archived