BwB Norcal

Bazzlebane

Actually, this bf is not a musician. :P The boyfriend before him was one, though.

doesn't necessarily mean that he will be missed though.

but it may not have to come to that, if she's from berkeley she might just be irresistibly attracted to the vw van i drive. as an added bonus, it even occasionally runs.

hello everyone! i'm sorry to bum everyone out, but i can't come on friday :(

my bitches are coming to town so i have to bow out. it will be just like the boards in that i won't be there :) i will start posting again (especially next week when the kiddies are taking my final, woohahahaha).

i'll definitely be there for the next one!

Well, essentially I'd need a statement of hours (as in, what time are we planning to get there, and not to be that guy, but what time are we planning to leave)?

Well...since you are the one driving, I'm cool with whatever time frame works best for you. If you are looking for a definitive answer, I'll go ahead and say...depart at 6:30? This will put us there at ~7:45. Departure from event time is totally up to you.

Oh, and one of you poor bastards is navigating ;) .

LoB won't mind.

But yeah, I'll drive, if someone can tell me when/where.

Awesome. :grouphug:

If Lann isn't coming, DVD ROTS better damn well show up. Or Teri needs to bring her daughter. I don't want to be the token 20-something. :cry:

Thanks Kat, I really didn't need the help feeling OLD :idea: ... i hope the bar has cream sherry for us fogies...

Toronado is a beer bar. Largest beer list in SF, somewhere near a hundred choices. Not sure if they serve anything else, though.

So... uh... who else wants to drive?

:P

Realistically, how late are we running this? I can't remember when we left the cigar club... 11? 11:30? 12?

Uh...ok...you're probably not going to see much of me then. I don't expect to arrive before 11, based on the length of tonight's rehearsal. :| Not sure if I should even bother?

So... uh... who else wants to drive?

:P

You're a big guy...I don't think 2 or 3 beers will make a big difference. ;)

Uh...ok...you're probably not going to see much of me then. I don't expect to arrive before 11, based on the length of tonight's rehearsal. :| Not sure if I should even bother?

Kat, do you still have my number? Call me...I'm sure there will still be people around. Plus, don't rehearsals go longer than the actual show?

I dunno. The non-20-something crowd may have to get home to our Geritol and walkers before Kat can arrive.... :P

Hey, by any chance could you bring Before They Are Hanged? That'd be freaking awesome.

Final roster update.

(Almost) Certains:

Bronn Stone

Lord o' Bones

Kat (on the late side)

Arbor Gold

Teri

Teri's daughter

Bazzlebane

DVD ROTS

Eddard Stark

Dorkstar (on the late side)

Jon Targaryen

Prince Lodengarl

The Spirit of Faceless Dude

Possibles:

MSI101

boiled leather

The location is the Toronado Beer Bar at 547 Haight Street, near Fillmore. Parking isn't easy, but not impossible, either. For public transit, the various Haight bus lines (6, 7, 66, 71) stop at Haight and Fillmore, and the 22 Fillmore stops at Fillmore and Haight. The N Judah stop at Duboce and Church is also walking distance.

I'll be showing up between 7:30 and 8:00. I think the Peninsula crew claimed they'd get there around 7:45, by which I read 8:15. I'm pretty sure just about everyone on that list has either met me before or can recognize me from pictures that have shown up on the board.

Questions?

Sounds good, sounds good. AG and Bones, dyou guys want to come here, or shall I come there? (Translation, is one of you going to be capable of driving from Stanford to Mountain View later in the evening?)

Also, Bazz... any parking suggestions?

Archived