BwB Norcal

Bazzlebane

It's ok. Better than you deciding on Friday then me pulling out at the last minute because I worked until 7 Saturday morning too. I'll catch you guys after the new year I guess.

FD, you have got to get a job that leaves you more time to socialize.

And while you're making life changes, might as well move up closer to the rest of us. :D

So I think we'll go ahead and call if official. Friday night, the 14th.

OK, I'll be there. Sorry you can't make it, FD. :(

If someone knows what the travel arrangements are (or if I am the travel arrangements) let me know.

FD, you have got to get a job that leaves you more time to socialize.

And while you're making life changes, might as well move up closer to the rest of us. :D

Though I don't dispute this, any other weekend I'd not have a problem taking off to go up there. My holiday rush just peaks a week sooner than everyone else's.

I think I still have a couple phone numbers of people. I'll find a free few minutes and join you in spirit. :)

If someone knows what the travel arrangements are (or if I am the travel arrangements) let me know.

I gotta get through this Southwest thing first*, then I can start thinking about the NorCal crew properly. ;)

Just as a heads-up, that Friday is my work Christmas Holiday party. I may or may not be quite drunk by 4 pm. It is likely that I will be quite drunk by 2pm, pass out at home, then rally for round two with you guys. Just sayin', I'm not sure if I can be counted on to drive. But that's like 2 weeks from now, so who knows.

*Just kidding! I'm excited!!

well, if its friday night, I'm at 75% yes as opposed to 0% on saturday.

if anyone prefers an earlier start time, it would give a great excuse not to leave the city. why give bart 2 hours of my life that can be spent drinking? :cheers:

For Friday, December 14th--

(Almost) Certains:

Bronn Stone

Lord o' Bones

Kat (on the late side)

Arbor Gold

Teri

Lann

Bazzlebane

DVD ROTS

Possibles:

MSI101