GOODKIND XXXIV: It's spreading!

Myshkin

Dodgers. Giants. Tomato. Tomahto. Jibber Jabber Jibber Jabber... :P

I will kill you for this. Please send me an address where I might find you and a list of times that are good for you. I'm self employed so anytime is good for me. See ya soon.

Hear hear. It's taken me a long time to get myself to think of Jaime L. as a guy.

I know, that bastard.

1000 Elysian Park Avenue

Los Angeles, CA 90012

How dare you mock me sir!!! If you want a showdown at Dodger Stadium so be it! I happen to have 2 tickets to see the Dodgers destroy the Cubs on Sunday June 8th. Meet me at the Ravine!!

How dare you mock me sir!!! If you want a showdown at Dodger Stadium so be it! I happen to have 2 tickets to see the Dodgers destroy the Cubs on Sunday June 8th. Meet me at the Ravine!!

Awesome.

Ummmm...can I borrow some airfare...?

Awesome.

Ummmm...can I borrow some airfare...?

That would be charity and thus choosing death. If you cannot make it to the game I will have to be satisfied by burning you in effigy. Please send me a picture of yourself so I can do this thing right,

You mean...you're not a monkey? Does this mean that Bill isn't an overflowing garbage can? That I'm not a weapon of galactic annihilation? :cry:

I always saw your av as a giant space whale. I see now that it is a giant ring. Fascinating.

And Wolf Maid:

What happened to your last avatar? That one was gah-gah. This one is more meh-meh. A link to the full picture of the last one, perhaps?

And I cannot believe SOT is being made into a tv series. This is the best thing that could have happened. Win/win/win/win.

Love, peace, almost-rape and drowning to you all!

SOT will be the greatest TV series ever, can you imagine all of the almost rape, bondage, torture, sword fights, and hours long commentary about choosing life and not giving into death.

That would be charity and thus choosing death. If you cannot make it to the game I will have to be satisfied by burning you in effigy. Please send me a picture of yourself so I can do this thing right,

Aynt Rand, Richard, and Terrie hate charity because it makes people depend on others and that makes them choose death not life. They lack the moral celery to choose life and not charity.

somehow I think disney will neuter the show. I get the feeling we won't get to see all of the wonderful almost rape and spine rips in all of their jaw-kicking glory.

You forget the testicle munchin', already a classic episode.

somehow I think disney will neuter the show. I get the feeling we won't get to see all of the wonderful almost rape and spine rips in all of their jaw-kicking glory.

I think it depends on if Disney does it or they use one of their other companies that they use. I know they own Touchstone, they use them for R-rated movies. We might get all of the glorious spine ripping, almost rape, and buggery action.

Archived