GOODKIND XXXIV: It's spreading!

Myshkin

I actually am a noble goat and way more noble than that bleating Betty who thinks she is better than chickens. Pah! She would not know true noblism if the celery stalk smacked her right between the eyes.

Just to say I am still enjoying the threads and keep up the good work.

Agulla

I am your number one fan, but I must say...

That was the shittiest Yeardliness you have done.

Nicci=/=Mord Sith

SERIOUSLY.

Haven't you heard of "making sense"?

Terry does it all of the time!

Rape swedish grandmothers!

And your presence changes that how? :D

I consider myself to be something like a pillar of moral fortitude; in this I also believe, that just like wickedness having a contagious effect, apparent goodness can easily result in an immediate change in those within closest proximity - those able to perceive this alien behaviour will undoubtedly feel the urge to adapt to this particular state: that of truth.

Of course I am aware, also, that it is quite another matter trying to condition anothers merely through an online connection...

You begin to realise my difficulties.

Adieu.

I'm just popping in to say these threads saved me from making a very bad mistake and spending money on these books. If I ever do read them, it will be library books. Thanks, guys, and keep up the good work!

Have a very nice day.

-fgalkin

I consider myself to be something like a pillar of moral fortitude; in this I also believe, that just like wickedness having a contagious effect, apparent goodness can easily result in an immediate change in those within closest proximity - those able to perceive this alien behaviour will undoubtedly feel the urge to adapt to this particular state: that of truth.

Of course I am aware, also, that it is quite another matter trying to condition anothers merely through an online connection...

You begin to realise my difficulties.

Adieu.

Indeed. Perhaps you should take a page from Barack Obama, and instead try to convert the nonbelievers in person. The multitudes will cheer. Women will swoon and faint (one per speech). Everyone will repeat the mantra of change truth.

You're a bitter San Francisco fan, my friend. Rough, isn't it?

How dare you!!! How dare you!!! I am a Dodger fan!!! Do not ever accuse me of being a Giants fan again!!!

You mean...you're not a monkey? Does this mean that Bill isn't an overflowing garbage can? That I'm not a weapon of galactic annihilation? :cry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had the hottest avatar of all for a short while. (I preferr WM's current over Jaxom's for the record)

Death chooser.

But I didn't want anyone to subconciously think me a smoking hot blond babe when I am a white male.

There goes that pipe dream. Bastard.

I read two chapters of WFR this weekend! It is beautiful. God Chase is such a badass, he's not even scared of Heart Hounds. Zedd has Wizard's fire. Richard is starting to want to nail Kahlan. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I heard Wizard's Fire is the product of too much spicy chili.

Sometimes it's hard for me to disassociate people from the image of their avatars

Hear hear. It's taken me a long time to get myself to think of Jaime L. as a guy.

Fortunately for me, though, I can choose a picture I think is sexy and not have any gender bending issues. Once I get to choose a custom title, I may do just that.

What, Jamie L. is a guy? But thats the sexiest avatar, i was hoping in the back of my mind that that was indeed her, and we had a sooper model on the boards.

Wait....

Whats that sound?

Welcome to the crying game

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That I'm not a weapon of galactic annihilation? :cry:

Is that what you were? I thought it was some texture or block of stone. My bad. Sorry. :(

Just to say I am still enjoying the threads and keep up the good work.

MG! Glad to see you around. :)

Unless he's changed things recently, I'm afraid so.

Yep. He's a guy. I think he said once that he got the avatar because of a former GF of his forcing him to watch Gilmore Girls or something.

Archived