GOODKIND XXXIV: It's spreading!

Myshkin

From what I gathered from these threads, the Imperial Order are actually evil commies and religious fanatics. Or plain religious, which is apparently the same to the Yeard. So no changes are necessary.

I might be wrong, but I choose to ignore that possibilty and thus choose life.

Ayn Corpse is better.

Ayn Deand...

I think I have the best quote from the books to describe the Imperial Order...

It's in the beginning of Naked Empire, but I can't find it.

I can' remember much, except for a description of some men as having "blind faith in the Imperial Order, a blind faith in..." blah blah blah, goats are good chickens are evil.

1) Is it required amongst lemmings to speak of themselves in third person? I see its been going on with a couple of you.

No, it was just that there was a thread in the General Chatter forum declaring Thursday to be "Talk in the third person" day, and a number of us joined in.

And I think Ayn't Rand is a great name.

I never thought of this before...but maybe Tairy used so many ideas from WoT because he saw Ayn Rand's last name and got confused with Rand al'Thor. That would explain a lot, it's all just been a horrible misunderstanding.

And I think Ayn't Rand is a great name.

This.

Allow me to channel the Yeard:

Ayn't Rand is a terrible name that just serves to prove my belief that people is stupid and self deluded. It's sounds funny and silly and will make, those who lack enough moral clarity, laugh but it's nothing more than a contradiction that puts a lie on all what the defenders of sub genre pseudo literature hold dear. Ayn Rand is, her masterworks can be found in book shops and her teachings are studied by the best philosophical minds of our generation. Ayn Rand is the greatest philosopher since Aristotle and she is major influence in the work of a great serious literature writer (as opposed to genre writers that produce mass market oriented products for the mindless masses of video gamers).

Because Ayn Rand is she cannot not be, that would be a gross contradiction, something that those of us enlightened know that cannot exist. It's a sad state of affairs that so many are still living in the darkness of superstition, political correctness and vote democrat (or aren't Americans and do not know what real freedom is, which is the same than voting democrat). The good things is that soon the Sword of Truth TV series will arrive to put things to right and, in the same fashion than the books, will lead millions of individuals to the Truth and will teach them to stand and live their lives because their lives are theirs to be lived.

I've just saw the Mord Sith outfits and I can assure you that you will be convinced of the truth of my message as soon as you see them tightly wrapped around the enticing curves of the actresses that will play the part of Nicci and the rest.

After this, I Agulla can only say that Ayn't Rand is a great name.

Jaxom! I see you are choosing life and sporting a hot avatar! (I like the monkey better, though).

Hope this works for you.

Thanks, Wolf Maid! That is hilarious! I like.

And while I also like the monkey avatar better, I'm going to be going through a series of "hot baseball avatars" in honor of MLB Spring Training for a while. It seemed only right.

And while I also like the monkey avatar better, I'm going to be going through a series of "hot baseball avatars" in honor of MLB Spring Training for a while. It seemed only right.

Do the Cubs even qualify as a baseball team anymore?

You should crop the picture or something. It looks fuzzy. :(

Archived