GOODKIND XXXIV: It's spreading!

Myshkin

Richard does not need to talk about himself he is life and has chosen life, gold storm thinks that Richards is already a first and third person.

How about second person?

You don't think Richard is righteous enough to be first, second and third person, is that it?

Death chooser!

If I may turn the topic to the legendary Chicken That Was Not A Chicken; in the course of my researches on the Saudi Witch trial I believe I may have found a source backing up St. Yeardicus. I speak of the Malleficus Malleficarum, a well-researched and morally claritous compendium on the topic of Witches and the Devil. In Part II, Question XI 'Whether Witches may work some Prestidigatory Illusion so that the Male Organ appears to be entirely removed and separate from the Body.' it states:

And as to this third method, it is to be noted that the devil has five ways in which he can

delude anyone so that he thinks a thing to be other than it is. First, by an artificial trick, as has

been said; for that which a man can do by art, the devil can do even better. Second, by a natural

method, by the application, as has been said, and interposition of some substance so as to hide the

true body, or by confusing it in man's fancy. The third way is when in an assumed body he

presents himself as being something which he is not; as witness the story which S. Gregory tells in

his First Dialogue of a Nun, who ate a lettuce, which, however, as the devil confessed, was not a

lettuce, but the devil in the form of a lettuce, or in the lettuce itself.

(emphasis mine)

Surely, if the great Adversary of Mankind is capable of assuming the form of lettuce we can not rule out the possibility that the power to become a chicken is within his grasp...

How about second person?

You don't think Richard is righteous enough to be first, second and third person, is that it?

Death chooser!

Of course Richard could talk about himself in first, second, or third person because he is what he is. Richard could even invent a new forth person to talk about himself because he has chosen life and has the moral celery to see the truthiness of life and how it should be, so he needs a new way to talk about himself.

We believe Jaxom missed out on joining in the third personisims yesterday with his fellow lemmings and we choose to allow him to mix the joys of yesterday and today because it's right.

The Journeyman agrees that we allow Jaxom to choose life by combining yesterday and today. After all, The Journeyman points out that O'ism is about your own perception of reality.

The Journeyman agrees that we allow Jaxom to choose life by combining yesterday and today. After all, The Journeyman points out that O'ism is about your own perception of reality.

Deluge would submit that Objectivism is not in fact about your own perception of reality. That constitutes subjectivism and thus death choosing. A true Objectivist enforces his own (would an Objectivist ever substitute his or her when referring to a hypothetical person?) view of reality upon others, contrary to any evidence of the rightness or wrongness of said reality. Assuming that the realities of others could possibly compare to my own is a contradiction in reality, and as we all know, contradictions cannot exist.

Deluge would submit that Objectivism is not in fact about your own perception of reality. That constitutes subjectivism and thus death choosing. A true Objectivist enforces his own (would an Objectivist ever substitute his or her when referring to a hypothetical person?) view of reality upon others, contrary to any evidence of the rightness or wrongness of said reality. Assuming that the realities of others could possibly compare to my own is a contradiction in reality, and as we all know, contradictions cannot exist.

We would like to observe that your definition of Objectivism differs in no substantial way from that of The Journeyman. Our views are of little consequence with regards to this pseudo-philosophy - Objectivism is entirely about Ayn Rand's perception of reality.

Yours truly has decided, since yours truly has missed out on three days before the day after tomorrow, yours truly must indeed speak as in writing a letter.

Yours truly wants to know more about this rape scene, because yours truly is 15 and, as such, disturbed in matters of both mind and maturity. All Hail Goodkind.

Yours Truly,

Pita

Yours truly has decided, since yours truly has missed out on three days before the day after tomorrow, yours truly must indeed speak as in writing a letter.

Yours truly wants to know more about this rape scene, because yours truly is 15 and, as such, disturbed in matters of both mind and maturity. All Hail Goodkind.

Yours Truly,

Pita

Our suggestion is that you find a copy of The Fountainhead and read this scene for yourself. We warn you that it may not be as titillating as you imagine. Also, we caution you not to feed the...wait...we have come to a shocking realization. We know of no comedic appellation for the creature known as Ayn Rand. This cannot be. It is a contradiction, and reality will consume itself if it is allowed to persist. We must name the beast, lemmings. Join us in our quest!

Our suggestion is that you find a copy of The Fountainhead and read this scene for yourself. We warn you that it may not be as titillating as you imagine. Also, we caution you not to feed the...wait...we have come to a shocking realization. We know of no comedic appellation for the creature known as Ayn Rand. This cannot be. It is a contradiction, and reality will consume itself if it is allowed to persist. We must name the beast, lemmings. Join us in our quest!

well, isn't she dead? we cannot go on a physical characteristic, such as the yeard. man this is hard. alas, I am at a loss.

well, isn't she dead? we cannot go on a physical characteristic, such as the yeard. man this is hard. alas, I am at a loss.

Perhaps something relating to the fact she is dead? Such as Zombie Rand or Corpsie?

It's a misrepresentation of an opponent's position. For example, Goodkind wants to prove that Communism is t3h EVIL, so he creates a giant empire of communists in his novels. The heroes proceed to ideologically and physically defeat the commie pinkos, thus proving that communism is bad and capitalism is good and goats are noble. The Imperial Order is a classic strawman.

Communism is so 1970's...

The writers at Disney will have to change JaGang into a Iranian Jahadist:

Islam is the enemy:

Richard and Kahlan will end up in Iran having hair-pulling adventures among the dregs of an Islamist soceity:

Archived