BWB Burns Night

needle

The strike seems to be over indeed. Here is hoping.

Apparently the ringleader was found dead in his apartment with a dart in his neck. The only clue the Police have found is a small note which states, 'By the way, I'm not Dutch.'

Well, whatever y'all wearing on Saturday night, you'll have nice big coats over the top for the walk to the Assembly Rooms

It's gotten noticeably colder here in Edinbrrrrh today. Maximum of 5 Celsius on Saturday and -1 at night.

dude, even Luxembourg is colder than that, that's like almost summer :P (especially so if you look at the scary scary weaather in Poland)

Right, now that mister wanker Zak has 'better' things to do, like working or some such, I'll guess I'll head for Glasgow around noon.

Since I can't be bothered to check 22 effing pages of thread, who'll be up and about in Glasgow around noon? Cell phone numbers would be nice as well. :P

dude, even Luxembourg is colder than that, that's like almost summer :P (especially so if you look at the scary scary weaather in Poland)

Yeah, you might have a point there :)

Ok i'm not really sure about friday

1) Where do we want to meet?

2) When is everyone getting here again? I've forgotten, don't think that anyone wrote down a definitive version and can't be arsed trawling the thread.

Edinburgh - friday

Zak Mrs Zak Friday

Ser V / Lady Friday

Friday evening

Mormont

I'm not sure

mr/ms chal ??

sophelia ??

Bran ??

needle et al

Glasgae crew

GoN / Daj

Barry

Sean

Zollo

morair

john of the past, present and future

Flippa

Saturday

Tenalpia

Pod (early morning)

I will be attatched to the the Landmark and his cousin from noon on. Filipa gets in last, so as soon as she is in, the glasgow crew will head on over and merge with the Edinburgh crew. Tell us where to meet you, Edinburgh crew, and we will show up.

yay! we got Dutch Gold man in the glasgow crew :D

Sean, that'd be cool. I land in Edinburgh 11.30 local time so I should definitely be able to arrive at G'gow Central around the time you guys materialize.

I still got your and barry's number so that should work out.

Where exactly is the Glasgow crew meeting? Or shall I just watch out for a bunch of merry drunk people at the main station? :)

Probably a good idea to meet Mo and Filippa in or near the station the Edinburgh bound train leaves from. Anyone know which station this is?

I've just collated a list of mobile phone numbers from the lists Iceman put together for GlasCon and Dublin. That is, I have phone numbers for mormont, needle, daj, fil, john, pod, barry, sean, zak, zollo and me, but have none for mo, ser vestrit, chal, bran or tenalpia. GoN doesn't have one of the evil gadgets. If any of you want to be added (or subtracted!), PM me your number. I'll PM everyone the list when I get back from work tonight.

Sophie

P.S. If you want to PM your arrival times I'll add those to the list as well.

Excellent sophie. i'll PM you my home number and address too.

So (from Mormont's list)

Ser V has a work do on friday evening so may call us later on

daj, gon, john, mo, Z, pinky and perky, flip are going to get in c.10-ish at waverly?? Do we then dump people's stuff at mine (and the hostel) then go for drinks, meet in a pub, meet at the station, or what?

So

Mormont

needle + friends

Chaldanya & Mr Chal

do you guys want to meet at mine/ the station/ the hostel/ or a pub?

Sounds good, zak. We'll give you a call when we are on our way through so you have a better idea of when we are arriving. Being able to dump our bags sounds heavenly!

Mo, Filipa, we or some part of we will meet you at central. No worries. And then we can all make our merry way through to E Town.

nonono, a better idea is to meet us at the Central Station, so that we don't get harassed while transferring from one station to another :P

I have it on good authority that there is a Weatherspoon's pub by Central, so that could be a good place to meet/drink cheep beer.

So just meet us at the beer sklep, Filippa! ;)

pinky and perky

I AM WOUNDED!! Watch it or i'll bring a packet of peas with me! :tantrum:

GoN, i'll put on the RotJ bedsheets for your bed. Featuring multiple ewoks!!!!

:smash: :smileysex: @ewoks

Do you know, this is the first BWB meet where i've met everyone coming from the boards already (except Ms V and Needle's mates who aren't on the boards i don't think?)/ Cool i'm not a noob anymore

Archived