Goodkind XXXVI. Moral pie with celery sauce

Gabriele

[quote name='Jaxom 1974' post='1331168' date='Apr 27 2008, 21.53']Moral celery just doesn't make up for what it used to, does it?[/quote]
Yep. I don't think it makes up much for anything in the first place. ;)

And why is this thread in the second page? Bump.

[font="Book Antiqua"][size=3]Alas, it seems so long since I had last visited this particular thread, (yet I am aware that not an incredible amount of time has elapsed) and it seems, sadly, that the activity of it overall, and of its most dedicated contributors, is in decline. That it is indeed the same thread gives cause for alarm; you are not faltering are you, in your vehement denial of the great Goodkind?

Well, in a way I shall miss your odd ramblings when the time comes.

May Goodkind's truth grow ever stronger.

Truth out. [/size][/font]

[quote name='Muttering Bill' post='1333397' date='Apr 29 2008, 13.50']The Goodkind threads have seen lulls before. Things will pick up again eventually. Worry not, Enigma, the Lemmings will not be disbanding just yet.[/quote]
Agreed. Tairy is unable to stop feeding the Lemmings

[quote name='OverHill' post='1333410' date='Apr 29 2008, 22.06']Agreed. Tairy is unable to stop feeding the Lemmings[/quote]

Umm... Are you suggesting that our Yeardian overlord pays us to vent our collective spleen? And, if that's the case, who do I have to rise up and kill in order to get my share?

[font="Book Antiqua"][size=3]I am not sure if I can relate to this particular pleasure. I await the day on which Pita, or somebody else, declares himself desirous of learning Truth; under the astute learning of myself and others, he may hope to become a man of great moral refinement. As could you all.

The path of near perfection and sublimity may indeed by accessed by the common fellow. [/size][/font]

[quote name='The Shining Enigma' post='1335144' date='Apr 30 2008, 20.33'][font="Book Antiqua"][size=3]I am not sure if I can relate to this particular pleasure. I await the day on which Pita, or somebody else, declares himself desirous of learning Truth; under the astute learning of myself and others, he may hope to become a man of great moral refinement. As could you all.

The path of near perfection and sublimity may indeed by accessed by the common fellow. [/size][/font][/quote]

Enigma, my friend, I very much desire to learn this Truth of which you speak. I have found myself at a point in life where I tire of the poor fare that appears true to me, but in which I can never be entirely confident. The gnawing doubts, the constant re-evaluations, the impossibility of satisfaction in a concrete and immutable reality: all these things are tiring for me and I find myself longing for something, some Truth, that I can clutch onto and hold come hell or high water.

Where would you recommend that I begin my instruction? What are the core tenets of your higher Truth? Are there any texts outside of Goodkind's work that you would suggest, or can all of the truth that I require be obtained by simply deepening my understanding of Goodkind's message?

Thank you in advance.

[quote name='respectabull' post='1336251' date='Apr 30 2008, 17.46']I don't appreciate Will encouraging Enigma. I want to keep this thread a safe place for little girls when the world wants to kick them in the jaw.[/quote]

See, now here I am mulling a good Roger Clemens/Terrry Goodkind joke and I just can't quite get it out...

Archived