DC BWB Meetup - Saturday, July 26th @ Nanny O'Briens

Seriously, Mya, me too. Angie, you did us proud! :lol:

OTOH, I'm just imagining if Starkess and Anubiel ever are in the same room at the same time....

Glad to see everyone had such a good time! I think I recognised most people, but who was in the green shirt next to Angie's husband?

[quote name='Angie' post='1458014' date='Jul 27 2008, 11.20']I don't have any of the pictures labeled yet, but [url="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p120/ak1970/"]here[/url] are the ones I took, including an additional one of Mexal with his purse. I'll work on adding names & whatnot a little later in the day.

Good time, though. Even my husband seemed to enjoy himself. :)

ETA: if anyone wants me to take their pic down just pm me & I will, although I did leave the unflattering ones of myself up. :P[/quote]

Awesome Angie. I keep saying I am going to get a better camera.

[quote name='Lucreefzia Borgia' post='1458057' date='Jul 27 2008, 12.17']Glad to see everyone had such a good time! I think I recognised most people, but who was in the green shirt next to Angie's husband?[/quote]
A friend of the X's. Jim?

[quote name='Lucky Pierre' post='1458022' date='Jul 27 2008, 11.27']Good Times!

:cheers:

Thanks for sharing!

mex-Dude.. that purse SOOO isn't you... not with those shoes anyway!

:lol:[/quote]

You couldn't see my shoes!

[quote name='Mya Stone' post='1458038' date='Jul 27 2008, 11.51']Holy crap, Nora. I thought you were 1/2 kidding about how tall you were - Angie, I feel you honey. That would have been me next to her, too. :P

Looks like you guys had a blast - I kinda wish we could have dropped Mav off at my mom's for the night.

And Mex - are you trying to one-up CH with the man-purse? Cuz uh, that was totally a chick-purse. :P[/quote]

Well, it was Angie's purse. I was just trying to see if it brought out the green in my eyes.

[quote name='Lucreefzia Borgia']OTOH, I'm just imagining if Starkess and Anubiel ever are in the same room at the same time....[/quote]

Is Anubiel tall too?

[quote name='WarGalley' post='1458052' date='Jul 27 2008, 12.05']Yeah I got thoroughly trashed. I forgot to order dinner somehow amidst all the beer. It was a pleasure meeting everybody.

<cracks open Coors Light>[/quote]

You definitely had a drink or two :) When we got out of the subway, you were stumbling into the wall. It was quality.

[quote name='Inigima' post='1457942' date='Jul 27 2008, 07.58']*kicks Nora's ass in Scramble*[/quote]

:uhoh: In my defense, I was like triple-tasking!

[quote name='Mexal' post='1457988' date='Jul 27 2008, 10.34']Lets leave the purse out of this![/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Mya Stone' post='1458038' date='Jul 27 2008, 11.51']Holy crap, Nora. I thought you were 1/2 kidding about how tall you were - Angie, I feel you honey. That would have been me next to her, too. :P[/quote]

Heh, nope, turns out I'm nothing but honest about my height and my klutziness!

[quote name='WarGalley' post='1458052' date='Jul 27 2008, 12.05']Yeah I got thoroughly trashed. I forgot to order dinner somehow amidst all the beer. It was a pleasure meeting everybody.

I would have something to say to this, but I skip non-avatared posts. :P

ETA: Great pics, Angie! The one of us turned out great, and it turns out you have an uncanny ability to exemplify my non-photogenicness ;)

[quote name='Starkess' post='1458111' date='Jul 27 2008, 13.04']ETA: Great pics, Angie! The one of us turned out great, and it turns out you have an uncanny ability to exemplify my non-photogenicness ;)[/quote]

Wasn't it you who trashed my photography skills? I guess I'm not so bad after all eh? :)

A pleasure meeting everyone/ seeing some of you again. Was a good time, I'm ready for another one.

Hey don't feel too bad, I just got up. Though I do hope you remember that $50 bet we made. :)

[quote name='Mexal' post='1458119' date='Jul 27 2008, 13.21']Wasn't it you who trashed my photography skills? I guess I'm not so bad after all eh? :)[/quote]

Your photography skills :thumbsdown: . Seriously. What are you thinking? Angie's are great! See the difference?

[quote name='Starkess' post='1458125' date='Jul 27 2008, 13.25']Your photography skills :thumbsdown: . Seriously. What are you thinking? Angie's are great! See the difference?[/quote]

Yes, yes, but you were praising the picture of Angie and yourself which I took. It would be rather difficult for Angie to take a picture like that by herself you know :)

[quote name='Mexal' post='1458129' date='Jul 27 2008, 13.30']Yes, yes, but you were praising the picture of Angie and yourself which I took. It would be rather difficult for Angie to take a picture like that by herself you know :)[/quote]

No, I just meant that was a great picture because of the SUBJECTS. :P

[quote name='Mexal' post='1458108' date='Jul 27 2008, 13.00']You definitely had a drink or two :) When we got out of the subway, you were stumbling into the wall. It was quality.[/quote]

Yeah, SJ having to operate the farecard machine was my first indication that things had gotten slightly out of my control.

[quote name='Starkess' post='1458111' date='Jul 27 2008, 13.04']I would have something to say to this, but I skip non-avatared posts. :P[/quote]

I never even knew about the non-avatar discrimination occurring on this board. :P

[quote name='C. John' post='1458124' date='Jul 27 2008, 13.25']Hey don't feel too bad, I just got up. Though I do hope you remember that $50 bet we made. :)[/quote]

Oh yes and despite being drunk, I think it was a fair bet (as in it can go either way). :cheers: PM your email btw.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1458135' date='Jul 27 2008, 13.35']Meh!

No respect for my skills :([/quote]

Oh now I feel bad. I should be nicer.

Your photography skills are wonderful. :cheers:

[quote name='Lucreefzia Borgia' post='1458057' date='Jul 27 2008, 18.17']OTOH, I'm just imagining if Starkess and Anubiel ever are in the same room at the same time....[/quote]

[quote name='Mexal' post='1458069' date='Jul 27 2008, 18.28']Is Anubiel tall too?[/quote]

I have a feeling I'd look like a plump midget next to Nora. I'm only (I'm rooting for the metric system BTW :P ) 180 cm!

[quote name='WarGalley' post='1458133' date='Jul 27 2008, 13.32']Yeah, SJ having to operate the farecard machine was my first indication that things had gotten slightly out of my control.[/quote]

Hahahaha, I had completely forgotten about that. Awesome.

[quote]Oh yes and despite being drunk, I think it was a fair bet (as in it can go either way). :cheers: PM your email btw.[/quote]

I think so too. I wouldn't have proposed it if it was outrageous to the point that someone wouldn't accept, in fact there is a distinct possibility that I will lose. Anyway, email's on the way.

Archived