College Basketball

RedEyedGhost

[quote name='Gold Storm' post='1727830' date='Mar 20 2009, 18.23']WHOOOOT how about that PAC 10, I got too admit that I am surprised by how good the PAC has looked so far.[/quote]

Whereas I've been disappointed. Well, by the one team that lost. :(

Interesting to discover that my Westeros bracket had me picking BC over USC. Two others of mine had it the other way.

I did the same thing, USC and BC were a tossup, so I went with the what I saw out of the PAC 10 this year and went against Zona and USC :dunno: I did not have any money on it, but I am happy that the PAC 10 does not look as bad as the majority of the talking heads thought (even though it killed my bracket).

[quote name='WarGalley' post='1727970' date='Mar 20 2009, 20.21']Cleveland St. isn't messing around. Wake should be playing better defense but Cleve St. doesn't look too bad.[/quote]

Yeah... I'm about to lose an Elite Eight team... ugh. I figured Wake had enough talent, and would be able to turn it on for the tournament (after being lethargic during the bulk of the season)... instead, it looks like they've folded (though I have OSU/Siena here, so I'm not 100% on that).

I have OSU-Sienna as well, and I'm watching FSU-Wiscy on mmod. They're both close, and I'd much rather watch that than a blowout - even a big upset blowout.

OSU - Sienna tied up with 8.0 to go!

ETA: Overtime!

[quote name='RedEyedGhost' post='1728056' date='Mar 20 2009, 20.56']Both of these games are so good right now.

CBS keeps switching my feed and I can't switch my mmod fast enough :lol:[/quote]

haha, yeah, we just got Wisc/FlSt. Oh, snap. Tie game, last possession.

[quote name='WarGalley' post='1728065' date='Mar 20 2009, 20.59']OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK. I don't have enough bandwitch to stream both games. Arrrrghhhh.[/quote]

For real.

WHAAAT! holy shit, tehy cut away while the shot was in the air! HOLY FUCK!

EDIT: also, huge O-rebound in the OSU game.

[quote name='WarGalley' post='1728065' date='Mar 20 2009, 21.59']OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK. I don't have enough bandwitch to stream both games. Arrrrghhhh.[/quote]

Yeah I finally wised up and opened the other game in safari.

And another OT!

I do hate that mmod is about 30-40sec behind the tv feed.

ETA: Double OT for OSU - Sienna!

[quote name='RedEyedGhost' post='1728074' date='Mar 20 2009, 21.01']Yeah I finally wised up and opened the other game in safari.

And another OT!

I do hate that mmod is about 30-40sec behind the tv feed.[/quote]

I love March Madness. DOUBLE OT! What a three, that was ridiculous. Sucks that someone has to lose.

Edit: Cmon, Wisconsin.

Archived