Dublin: The Octocon edition?

Padraig

I have been reminded by a "Dubliner who shall not be named" that I said something about a few of us meeting in Dublin in the New Year. It seems to be the new year now. :)

So not sure when would be suitable. Some Friday after work maybe? In February to give us all some time to prepare ourselves?

What a fantastic idea, Fridays work for me (apart from Friday the 4th Feb, going to see Junip) any other Friday in Feb or even early March would be great :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be in the city centre at about 5pm tomorrow evening, just have a couple of things to do and will be free from about 6pm to meet up. Mr Renya Stark can't make it now, he's got a work thing to go to, so it looks like there's just three of Us, I have asked a friend of mine if she wants to meet up too (hope thats ok) but haven't heard anything back as of yet.

Oh yes...it'd be good to scrape 4 people. :P So I hope Ser Flyp hasn't forgotten about us either. I'll PM him both of you my number just in case.

Lets say Stags Head at 6:30 then? I'd like to get there by 6 but I probably will fail, so better not raise expectations.

Hey I just saw this thread for the fist time! AWESOME! Im gonna try to make it too.

:D

We can drink a toast to George n Parris's :love: wedding. :cheers:

If you havn't heard see Not A Blog for gorgeous photos of the glowing couple. Horay! Im so happy for them!

Archived