NFL Thread IV: The Hype Machine Continues

BLU-RAY

And that's it folks. The Bengals beat the Steelers again, this time in Pittsburgh. Think we'll get any respect now?

That defense played great. The offense didn't give the ball away. I love it.

Now, we get Oakland and Cleveland the next two weeks. Benson needs to rest up, let Scott get some playing time.

And that is how you play defense on a final drive. None of that silly prevent bullshit.

The Bengals are 7-2. The AFC North is theirs to lose and there's a good chance they'll be at least the #2 seed in the AFC.

Fuck.

Congrats Bengal fans. You have no idea how hard that was for me to say. This loss hurts us bad.

And that is how you play defense on a final drive. None of that silly prevent bullshit.

The Bengals are 7-2. The AFC North is theirs to lose and there's a good chance they'll be at least the #2 seed in the AFC.

Fuck.

Congrats Bengal fans. You have no idea how hard that was for me to say. This loss hurts us bad.

I'm really happy they didn't go into that prevent crap. They blitzed and blitzed and blitzed. I love it. Brilliant football from the Bengals today.

And that's it folks. The Bengals beat the Steelers again, this time in Pittsburgh. Think we'll get any respect now?

That defense played great. The offense didn't give the ball away. I love it.

Now, we get Oakland and Cleveland the next two weeks. Benson needs to rest up, let Scott get some playing time.

They are still NFL teams. Good teams don't "rest up".

They are still NFL teams. Good teams don't "rest up".

Yes, I know. But given that Benson went down with an injury and didn't return and that he was leading the league in rushing attempts by 30 (had 200 going into this game), I don't mind him resting while a very capable back in Scott gets an opportunity. I didn't say the whole team should rest up.

This is a great game. It's like watching a game in 04 again, but with Randy Moss.

Blah, this game sucks. Peyton is not playing to form, and Stego was right about the accumulation of Colts' injuries; using smoke and mirrors and the pass rush against other teams works, but the NE offense is built with multiple release valves, which makes it way more difficult. And Moss obviously is a beast.

Not to mention, all the wrong things are happening for me FF-wise.

Credit to New England, though, they're playing extremely well on offense, and they're taking what opportunities they get on D. I'm still confounded by some of Manning's throws, though.

Blah, this game sucks. Peyton is not playing to form, and Stego was right about the accumulation of Colts' injuries; using smoke and mirrors and the pass rush against other teams works, but the NE offense is built with multiple release valves, which makes it way more difficult. And Moss obviously is a beast.

Not to mention, all the wrong things are happening for me FF-wise.

Credit to New England, though, they're playing extremely well on offense, and they're taking what opportunities they get on D. I'm still confounded by some of Manning's throws, though.

Bluray, I'm getting hosed in fantasy this year, but I have to overlook it. As I wrote in the Experts thread, this is my Superbowl. :P

Archived