American Politics XXI

Ser Scot A Ellison

Actually, yes. Wonder of wonders, Hannity admitted the goof.

From that apology:

It was an inadverdent [sic] mistake...

I don't think that word means, or spells, the way that he thinks it does.

But oh well, form Fox, I'll take the apology as it is and call it good.

because sometimes, some of the things I see posted in this thread just make me want to scream "wtf are you thinking?" or “how can a sane person think this way?”. ‘You’ being a general you of course and not aimed at anyone in particular.

Starkimus, buddy, you need to understand that a majority of people feel the exact same way most of the time you post in this thread.

From that apology:

I don't think that word means, or spells, the way that he thinks it does.

But oh well, form Fox, I'll take the apology as it is and call it good.

Somehow listening to Hannity's explanation of how that video footage got in there made me realize why an ex-girlfriend still dumped me when I explained how it was an inadvertent mistake that I slept with her best friend.

Re: Commodore

FFS.

Posting news items and discussion of the event is not off-limit.

Using the event as a platform to spout run-of-the-mill xenophobic anti-Islam drivel is still, and will ever be, off-limit.

If you can't tell the difference, you should not post.

Re: Watcher

Somehow listening to Hannity's explanation of how that video footage got in there made me realize why an ex-girlfriend still dumped me when I explained how it was an inadvertent mistake that I slept with her best friend.

:rofl:

"No, I swear! I just accidentally fell into her! Honest! I think she actually tripped me when I walked out of the shower!!"

The Ft. Hood thread was closed pending new information.

A ton of stories have come out related to what the federal government and the Army knew about Hasan, complaints about his behavior from colleagues and superiors, as well as information about Hasan's attempts to contact Al Quaeda and other jihadist websites, his presence at the same mosque frequented by some 9/11 hijackers.

On his business card he listed the acronym SoA, Soldier of Allah, a common acronym used on jihadist websites.

fox news removed the video. They can't have their idiotlogues admitting to being wrong can they?

I don't have a problem with this. He did apologize, it's out there and probably on The Daily Show tonight. They took it down from their own site after one day. On occasions where I feel obligated to apologize to someone, I usually don't do it all week.

That South Park GB parody was brilliant (loved the Casey Kasem kid), makes Jon Stewart look like amateur hour. It's the difference between biting parody and lame caricature.

This and the Whale Wars episode last week are two of the best episodes they have done.

This and the Whale Wars episode last week are two of the best episodes they have done.

Whale wars... why the fuck hasn't that guy been arrested yet? He's a bloody eco-terrorist. I can't believe America allows that prick to dock is boat there. God Damn fake captain. Watson sucks.

Archived