Westeros Blog: Blame Pod

Westeros

The young actress Sophie Turner, cast in the role of Sansa Stark in HBO’s pilot of Game of Thrones, has picked up a catchphrase current among the “Brotherhoods without Banners” fan group and the Song of Ice and Fire forum: “Blame Pod”.

The story of how Pod (also known as the Devilbunny) became the source of all mishaps is too long to relate here, but it seems that Ms. Turner (who recently joined Twitter) believes the phrase is applicable to the production and intends to spread it among the other actors. She cites Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) and Isaac Hempstead-Wright (Bran Stark) as two of her fellow cast members she’s passing it on to. We look forward to hearing the phrase from the rest of the cast and crew in due time, as there’s always an appropriate moment in which to blame Pod.

Visit the Site!

Poor Pod!

Also, you spelled Isaac's Twitter name wrong.

Oh. My. God.

Incidentally, I saw that romantic comedy yesterday about the American who falls in love with the hot Irish dude and decides to leave New York for his little town in Ireland.

And it was absolutely terrible. For which I blame Pod.

I only hope that the unfortunate guy who is going to play Pod Payne isn't taking all the blame. Tyrion is already mean enough to him ;-).

[Or has the whole Pod stuff anything to do with Podrick Payne? I don't have a clue about this thing.]

Oh. My. God.

Incidentally, I saw that romantic comedy yesterday about the American who falls in love with the hot Irish dude and decides to leave New York for his little town in Ireland.

And it was absolutely terrible. For which I blame Pod.

most romantic comedies are terrible :lol:

most romantic comedies are terrible lol.gif

Yes, but this one was remarkably bad. I had such high hopes. What American girl doesn't dream of meeting a hot Irish dude? But, in actuality, it was so god-awful bad that it effectively blighted and stained the name of your country. You should be angry, and blame Pod as well.

Yes, but this one was remarkably bad. I had such high hopes. What American girl doesn't dream of meeting a hot Irish dude? But, in actuality, it was so god-awful bad that it effectively blighted and stained the name of your country. You should be angry, and blame Pod as well.

I blame Pod!

and you're in luck cause im a hot Irish dude....and for that I blame Pod too!

I met a hot Irish dude when I lived in Ireland. Dated him for a bit, and he broke up with me to be with his cousin. Yes, his cousin... :shocked:

I didn't know Pod at the time, yet I instinctively knew to blame someone called Pod.

Archived