College Basketball

S John

'Zona could be back in a couple years, but it's hard to tell. They could dominate the PAC 10 but have a lot of trouble outside of it.

UCLA who knows? If they can land a couple recruits and they pan-out they will be back; however, the PAC 10 has been bad and a good chunk of the top recruits have went elsewhere.

Well, they're off. Good luck to everyone's bracket. And on that note, I have a final in six hours and another tomorrow, so I'm gonna find someplace high to jump.

I thought for a minute there that Robert Morris was going to hang on. But as soon as it went to OT, I figured Nova had it won. Notre Dame hurts me a bit. I picked BYU over the underachieving Gators. So far so I good I suppose.

Murray is hanging with Vandy right now. I don't know what I was thinking scheduling patients at all this afternoon! :lol:

Alright Racers! Up 4 at the half!!! Twenty more minutes just like that one!!!

And yet another reason to move away from fee-for-service health care emerges!!! It is a threat to March Madness enjoyment!!!!

(I have no idea if your office is run on a FFS basis, but I thought that was funny)

:rofl:

Well, so far so good. Would have been nice to see Robert Morris stick it to 'Nova, but apparently the refs bailed them out. Didn't get to see that game, though, they showed BYU/FLA and ODU/ND here instead. Now I just need Baylor to hold it together...

Seriously, is there anything worse than being at work during the NCAA tournament? Watching the scores refresh on ESPN.com is not nearly as exciting as watching the actual game.

Having an exam in an hour?

IIRC, Murray's last NCAA tourney win was in 1988.

We had some great basketball teams when I went to school there, but it never quite panned out for us to get a win in the big tourney. My Facebook just blew up with all of my alum friends going crazy! Unless, Kentucky wins the whole thing... this will probably be the highlight of the tourney for me!

Awesome ending for Murray State. Rhom, I didn't realize you'd attended. Nice. Are they in Tennessee?

Might as well be. Murray is located in the southwest corner of Kentucky. Its 5 miles to the TN border. It was a dry town, so we routinely made runs "south" to stock up.

Georgetown might've been the most inconsistent team in the nation. Capable of beating and losing to anyone. This just proves it. Still absurd.

I had them winning my work bracket. It sucks to be out of on the very first freaking night.

I really thought the Big East was where it was at.

That's the Big 12. :)

I thought the Big East was the second best conference, but after today that doesn't appear to be the case either. Villinova almost lost, ND did lose, Marquette is losing to Washington as I type this, and G'town had their EPIC fail.

We'll see what tomorrow brings, I had the Big East going 4-0 tomorrow :unsure:

Archived