Sneak Peeks in San Francisco and London

Westeros

The San Francisco State University is holding a special advance screening of the first episode of Game of Thrones today, between 6PM and 7PM. First come, first served seating, though they prefer that those attending have an interest in television as an art form. See the Facebook page for more details.

On top of that, the UK’s BAFTA has a free screening on the 15th which sounds particularly interesting, as there’ll be a Q&A with the “creative talent behind the production”. There are limited free tickets available, which you can request via e-mail.

Visit the Site!

Wow, I feel so lucky to live in San Francisco right now. I will stop trying to cough up a lung long enough to make it over there. :thumbsup:

Varys, I'm afraid that I've heard people are now being put on waiting lists. So ... good luck. Hopefully there'll be some cancellations. :)

So if you haven't got a response yet, one can assume one is on the waiting list?

I kind of expected that since I didn't see this until late (stupid work). I wasn't sure I could get to London anyhow. :)

Someone was told they were put on a waiting list, but it may be that after a certain point they just stopped bothering with informing people. Which is probably a bad sign as to your chances, I'm afraid.

Someone was told they were put on a waiting list, but it may be that after a certain point they just stopped bothering with informing people. Which is probably a bad sign as to your chances, I'm afraid.

I got told this morning I was on a waiting list. I applied yesterday evening but presumably the BAFTA people had already gone home for the day by then.

I was also informed I am on the waiting list. I then nicely requested that I be placed at the top of the waiting list, and I guess the nice BAFTA lady got to work on it pretty quickly because she hasn't found the time to reply to me yet.

Archived