[TV SPOILERS] Best five actors in the show

Lokhtar

5. Maisie Williams- Arya Stark

4. NCW- Jaime Lannister

3. Charles Dance- Tywin Lannister

2. Peter Dinklage - Tyrion Lannister

1. Sean Bean- Eddard Stark

And what's with the sudden burst of Emilia Clarke love? I thought the general opinion was that she was just meh.

1. Alfie Allen as Theon Greyjoy

2. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Jaime Lannister

3. Michelle Fairley as Catelyn Stark

4. Sean Bean as Ned Stark

5. Charles Dance as Tywin Lannister

Honorable Mentions: Maisie Williams, Sophia Turner, Lian Cunningham, Jack Gleeson

My opinion, spot on.

I'd also add Conleth Hill in the honourable mentions though.

• 2 months later...

Charles Dance's performance as Tywin Lannister is double-sided for me. On one hand, he is a fantastic actor and I always look forward to his scenes. On the other, I feel like TV-Tywin is too far removed from Novels-Tywin. In the show he loses his cool frequently which is drastically far out of character.

Charles Dance's performance as Tywin Lannister is double-sided for me. On one hand, he is a fantastic actor and I always look forward to his scenes. On the other, I feel like TV-Tywin is too far removed from Novels-Tywin. In the show he loses his cool frequently which is drastically far out of character.

Fortunately acting has nothing to do with writer adaptation.

Didn't think this was worth its own thread but I was seeing news regarding a new cast member for The Walking Dead season 4 by the name of Alanna Masterson and I was flabbergasted how much she looked like Bran's GoT's Isaac Hempstead-Wright. It's so uncanny and when I googled it, I was also blown away to find not one mention of it anywhere despite the fact that both have plenty of experience prior to TWD and GoT. Literally, they look not just like brother and sister, but like they could be twins if not for the age difference.

I made a photo comparison here...

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n520/DJKitakaze/BigAlannaIsaac.jpg

1. Peter Dinklage - This was a no-brainer for me really.

2. Maisie Williams - What a find she was! Perfect casting, she nails Arya perfectly and even held her own in the pressence of veteran actors like Sean Bean and Charles Dance (in one of my favourite scenes from season two). Hopefully a long career ahead of her, she's amazing.

3. Charles Dance - Tywin has such a fierce pressence which Charles Dance captures perfectly, it's goosebump-inducing some of the intense scenes he's in, truly an incredible actor.

4. Jack Gleeson - Bravo to this kid for playing such a contemptible, loathesome little wretch SOO well! The fact that EVERYONE wishes a slow and painful death for Joffrey is truly a testament to his acting, give that kid an Emmy nomination at least!

5. Sean Bean - One does not simply omit Sean Bean from this list. This guy is one the best.

Honourable mentions for me are Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaimie), Emilia Clarke (Dany), Harry Lloyd (Viserys), Michelle Fairley (Cat), Alfie Allen (Theon), Mark Addy (Robert), Gethin Anthony (Renly), Richard Madden (Robb), Iain Glen (Ser Jorah, not enough Jorah love in here!), Lena Headey (Cercei) and Rory McCann (The Hound).

Archived