**Crackpot Theory** Gregor Clegane and Sandor Clegane are Brothers!**

Jaime L

I think I'm up to something big here: I always had the feeling that it's snowing in the North. Sounds totally strange, but there are several parts where it is actually stated that it is cold! And we know from our world that cold air is required for snow. So what do you think? Is this different in Westeros?

This is pathetic. Not only has this degenerated, it has done so over a disagreement with an obvious answer. Jaime's avatar is definately hotter.

Thank you, Cirion! I'm marking you down as one of the intelligent and comptemplative posters.

I think I'm up to something big here: I always had the feeling that it's snowing in the North. Sounds totally strange, but there are several parts where it is actually stated that it is cold! And we know from our world that cold air is required for snow. So what do you think? Is this different in Westeros?

Cold air...is...required....for snow? That doesn't sound right to me. Do you have a source to back this up?

Nay, they are not brothers. I have talked to GRRM, and he's confirmed the following: Sandor always wanted to become a master chef, and was actually named Samwell, but at a young age he burned his face trying to make cookies. The incident was so horrible, that his brain more or less got injured to the point where he didn't know who he was, or anything for that matter.

The Clegane family had a similar problem, where their young son, named Sandor, was very fat and weak, and they felt him a disgrace.

So, Samwell's family traded Samwell for Sandor, and they switched names so no one would be the wiser. Thus, Samwell as we know him was actually Sandor, and Sandor was Samwell.

To complete my theory I will offer undeniable proof: Vary's true ambition is to be on American Idol, and Dany has an irresistable urge to try Dragon meat, and thus will kill off her dragons and eat them in a wonderful dinner.

JL, i got another one for you. it is not related to aSoFaI but i need to know...

did a dingo really steal that woman's baby?

I see this thread has turned to a great sharing of ideas and questioning preconceived notions not only in Martin's world, but in the real world as well. During the enlightenment, the great thinkers of the day tackled a number of the major issues afflicting humanity. Apparently, this thread is devoted to everything else that didn't quite make the cut. It's kind of like the "Enlightenment for those happily riding the Short Bus." I couldn't be prouder.

My thought CH, is that 98% of all missing babies can be attributed to dingo-related circumstances. People laughed at me when I put Dingo-Insurance on my policy...but who's laughing now, bitches?

ya know, I just thought of something.......

Sandor has a burned face

Jon has a burned hand

Loras is burnt all over

they must be related!

yeah yeah pat me on the back

Ohmigod...yes! This is simple genetics. Of course *slaps his forehead*....how much more could I have missed?

My thought CH, is that 98% of all missing babies can be attributed to dingo-related circumstances. People laughed at me when I put Dingo-Insurance on my policy...but who's laughing now, bitches?

Ohmigod...yes! This is simple genetics. Of course *slaps his forehead*....how much more could I have missed?

thank you for your wisdom. i will call my insurance agent in the morning and add to my policy.

well, Asha mentions an old woman that goes by 3 tooth. and now it would seem she only has 1 tooth left. this could mean two things. she is one of the three heads of the dragon. or that in the end battle two of the heads of the dragon will fall leaving only one to rule supreme

ya know, I just thought of something.......

Sandor has a burned face

Jon has a burned hand

Loras is burnt all over

they must be related!

yeah yeah pat me on the back

reding this post just gave me the shocking revalation. That Jaime Lannister (the charater just so there's no confusion) is infact a bastard. Evidence Jamie has one hand, Tywin has too hands thus they could never be related by blood. Now look at the character we see Bywaters an elderly man is from KL where he severd as a captain of a gate but that gate wasn't all he was raising one night when Tywin was off pretending to be king he raised Jonna's dress and they had a night of passion. This is proved because when we see Bywaters he has one hand. But the plot thickens because now we know Jaime has half siblings so i thought i'd look for more then it hit Qhorin he has half a hand therefore he and Jaime must be half siblings.

In fact, all the characters of the entire series are just one Faceless Man, who leaps cleverly from POV to POV whilst changing his identity. Why do you think GRRM introduced the Many-Faced God, hmmmm? Those of us who are clever enough to pick up the hint know that the Many-Faced God is really the Many-Faced Faceless Man. I mean, just think of all the literally "faceless" characters we have - Cat scratched away hers, Sandor's got half his burnt off, Tyrion's missing a nose, ditto for Rorge, Brienne's got a hole chewed out of her cheek - I mean, c'mon people! Talk about clues! So, in the grand scheme of things, whether or not Sandor and Gregor are brothers matters not a whit, because in actuality, Sandor and Gregor are the same person!

In fact, all the characters of the entire series are just one Faceless Man, who leaps cleverly from POV to POV whilst changing his identity. Why do you think GRRM introduced the Many-Faced God, hmmmm? Those of us who are clever enough to pick up the hint know that the Many-Faced God is really the Many-Faced Faceless Man. I mean, just think of all the literally "faceless" characters we have - Cat scratched away hers, Sandor's got half his burnt off, Tyrion's missing a nose, ditto for Rorge, Brienne's got a hole chewed out of her cheek - I mean, c'mon people! Talk about clues! So, in the grand scheme of things, whether or not Sandor and Gregor are brothers matters not a whit, because in actuality, Sandor and Gregor are the same person!

This would make a good ending, if GRRM explained in the epilogue of the last book that it was just one split-personality faceless man who mastered teleportation.

This would make a good ending, if GRRM explained in the epilogue of the last book that it was just one split-personality faceless man who mastered teleportation.

And a screaming horde of enraged readers from all points of the globe would descend upon Santa Fe and put GRRM to the sword.

I think not :devil:

Archived