**Crackpot Theory** Gregor Clegane and Sandor Clegane are Brothers!**

Jaime L

I just thought he meant Ned Stark the whole time, because they seemed so similar. Ned Stark was the hand and Sandor Clegane had hands.

Does this mean that Tyrion is Jaime's brother? Tyrion is the hand and Jaime has one hand. Mind. Blown.

I was starting to think that Jaime and Cersei might actually be Brother and Sister perhaps even twins! I can alomost remeber readiong something in the book about it, if I just had it in front of me I could maybe find the textual evidence. But if it is true does that mean Joff and the other children are the product of an incestuous relationship :ack:

• 5 months later...

I was starting to think that Jaime and Cersei might actually be Brother and Sister perhaps even twins! I can alomost remeber readiong something in the book about it, if I just had it in front of me I could maybe find the textual evidence. But if it is true does that mean Joff and the other children are the product of an incestuous relationship :ack:

:o Info from TWOW is supposed to be hidden in spoiler tags!

• 2 months later...

But we all know that Sansa and Catelyn are mother and daughter. I mean, the red hair, both their surnames sound very similar...Hello! See the similarities?

I have a theory that Arya is Eddard's daughter, but that's for another thread...

Archived