**Crackpot Theory** Gregor Clegane and Sandor Clegane are Brothers!**

Jaime L

*snicker* I can't believe you guys have gotten away with this thread for this long... :P

I think a lot of people's eyes have been opened. They're starting to read more critically..and catching these crucial possibilities. I don't know if I'm right...but I'm happy just debating.

I'm working on another theory that Ned and Eddard Stark are actually brothers. But it's tough-going because they've both been very quiet in the last three books, and I'm not sure why. I think one of them maybe went on vacation with King Robert...but I don't think it's a gay thing or anything like that. So don't jump on me for that! I'm not an idiot.

I think a lot of people's eyes have been open. They're starting to read more critically..and catching these crucial possibilities. I don't know if I'm right...but I'm happy just debating.

I'm working on another theory that Ned and Eddard Stark are actually brothers. But it's tough-going because they've both been very quiet in the last three books, and I'm not sure why. I think one of them maybe went on vacation with King Robert...but I don't think it's a gay thing or anything like that. So don't jump on me for that! I'm not an idiot.

i have been working on the reread you told me to JL and i must say proof to ned and eddard being brothers is hard to find. but they have both been at winterfell at the same time, and yet when Ned has to go south in aGoT he tells Cat she has to stay behind to teach robb to rule, why not eddard? and later we see ned and eddard both in kings landing, yet they never seen to confid in each other. something does not add up...

There is definitely something going on with Ned and Eddard...they're never in the same scene, for one thing, which is very un-brotherlike of them. Also, two characters not being in the same scene is usually a sign that one, both, or neither of them are a Faceless Man impersonating the other.

As for the abscense of Ned and Eddard these past three books, I agree that it is mysterious...it could have somthing to do with Willas Tyrell...or not. But I think it will all be explained in ADWD, since the returing POV must clearly be Ned.

Finally, I want bring attention to the fact that 'Ned' is anagram of 'End'...which must be a sign of...something...

And CH, what kind of, umm, snow globe?

What? No Jaquen = Syrio speculation...?

i actually think jaqen=jaqen and that it is not a different facelessman who is jaqen, but it is indeed really jaqen. i also think there is a good chance jaqen is not jaqen's real name

and later we see ned and eddard both in kings landing, yet they never seen to confid in each other. something does not add up...

No sir, something clearly does not. I'm going to get to the bottom of this...I swear to you this.

Finally, I want bring attention to the fact that 'Ned' is anagram of 'End'...which must be a sign of...something...

Excellent use of Anagramal Logic (Truly the only kind of logic that is *always* correct.) Also notice that Eddard is an annagram of Dread (if you take out one of the less important "d's"). So what does this mean? I don't know, but I feel all tingly all of a sudden. I feel like how Teddy Rooseveltt must have felt after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. This is big people, big. I urge you to use gloves and goggles whenever handling the four books from now on...just as a safety precaution.

What? No Jaquen = Syrio speculation...?

Sorry, Jax...in this thread we've already ruled that out. If Jaquen = Anything...we've narrowed it down to three possible suspects: 1) Rickon 2) Smiler 3) That tree that Merrett Frey was hung from. You can find more on these theories at DrunkenASOIAF.org

Edited for Clarity: I'm sorry I mistakenly said that FDR was president during Pearl Harbor. I meant Teddy Roosevelt.

Jax, I wouldn't want to highjack the thread, now would I?

Also, they're not brothers...wait, are they?

No, please don't respond to that. If you want to discuss the question, let's start the umpteenth Syrio=Jaqen thread instead.

Jaime, Eddard is also an anagram of 'daredevil' (if you take away that unimportant 'd', and add 'evil'). That must be somehow significant, especially as it doesn't at all fit either Ned or Eddard.

And no, nothing is adding up at all. I feel like Cecil Rhodes after he discovered that he couldn't annex the planets, nor even the moon.

Sorry, Jax...in this thread we've already ruled that out. If Jaquen = Anything...we've narrowed it down to three possible suspects: 1) Rickon 2) Smiler 3) That tree that Merrett Frey was hung from.

Oh very well, but you forgot the possibility that he might be either the black cat Arya chases, Ned or his brother Eddard...or possibly that floppy fish that Tom O' Sevens sings about...

Yeah, because of this, all Snows live in the North! And it's cold in the North... Look at Jon Snow, Ramsey Snow... this HAS to mean something!

At first i thought you might have something with that theory so i decieded i do a test case. I went to 3 locations around the world that were all cold and here were my findings.

Location 1: I thought hey it's pretty cold in my fridge so i cleared out all my items and closed the door and rummaged around looking for snow in the cold there, but alas i found none.

Location 2: I new this blace that was pretty cold at my local hockey rink so i went there and i scoured the entire building. but alas no snow there as well.

Location 3: I found that if you turn only the cold water on in my shower it get very cold. So i sat there in the shower in the cold looking for this snow you speak of yet finally i again found none.

All these location i found to test your theory were located in the north. Which further disproves your theory. Sorry to break this to you i was a beleiver till i did that test case to try and find evidence of its truth. As they say in science with 3 points you prove a line thus with my findings it seems quite apparent that there is no snow in the north where it is cold.

location 2: I new this blace that was pretty cold at my local hockey rink so i went there and i scoured the entire building. but alas no snow there as well.

/quote]

Did you look outside the hockey rink. Generally there is snow there left over from the Zamboni scrapping. I think you need to do a retest. As a matter of fact. I demand it as is my right. :tantrum:

This is getting a little heated. May I remind you ladies and gentleman that you are the finest minds in your field. I've assembled you for one purpose and one purpose only: To make sense of a confusing and bewildering world.

We have the following theories on the table:

1) Gregor and Sandor Clegane are Brothers.

2) Snow=Cold

3) Ned Stark and Eddard Stark are brothers.

4) A dingo did infact eat your baby.

5) Jaquen = One of the following: Rickon, Smiler, A Tree, The Cat in KL, Edmure's Floppy Fish

6) All the characters in the book are actually the same faceless man with Multiple Personality Disorder.

7) The Hound and Samwell Tarly were switched at birth.

8) The Hound = Jon Snow. (Also: Loras, Jon Snow and The Hound are related due to similar genetics: burned)

9) Anagrammal Logic is the *only* valid form of logic.

I'm sure I'm missing some pivotal ones. I don't know if any or all of these theories are true (does any man?), but it's important we lay all this on the table so that we debate thoroughly.

Truth is a vile temptress that we may never obtain. But I have a feeling the truths we seek, will prove sufficiently randy.

Who is the overall mastermind behind everything in Westeros? Some say Littlefinger...som say Varys...me? I favor Podrick Payne. Yes, the stuttering squire of Brienne the Beauty. Why him? Why not? Just remember that Verbal Kint = Keyser Soze...

I must not be reading the same books because I thought it was known they were brothers.

I mean from all the times the book said they were brothers, thats kinda where I got it...

Is there some theory that made everyone believe they arent?

What am I getting wrong here, is there sarcasm involved in this theory?

*edit* alright I finally read more and saw the sarcasm. :)

What am I getting wrong here, is there sarcasm involved in this theory?

*edit* alright I finally read more and saw the sarcasm. :)

Yeah, there's enough sarcasm in this thread to kill a small to medium size horse.

I think this is an anti-thread. It's kinda purposely mocking all the crackpot theories on this board, but I don't mind because it's pretty funny :lol:

Yeah, there's enough sarcasm in this thread to kill a small to medium size horse.

I think this is an anti-thread. It's kinda purposely mocking all the crackpot theories on this board, but I don't mind because it's pretty funny :lol:

Talk about your "Crackpot Theories"... :P

Is there sarcasm in this thread? I hadn't noticed.

Could you please provide some evidence, preferably using anagrams, to support this theory of yours. Otherwise I'm afraid we can't take the statement seriously.

Hmmmmmm...true, I gather that would make them baseless opinions and statements without fact to support them, eh? :lol:

My Lady Ashalind

Did you look outside the hockey rink. Generally there is snow there left over from the Zamboni scrapping. I think you need to do a retest. As a matter of fact. I demand it as is my right.

No i did not as it would defeat the purpose of my studies as it was quite warm outside the areana thus defeating the purpose of proving that there is a link between cold and snow.

well I have another theory

Anguy=good archer

Alleras= good archer

Satin=good archer

umm I have a teensy inkling they are all teh same person..... ya know straight shaft and all...

no..you don't think so??

doesn't make sense

I better run away befor my lil brain explodes.... this was too taxing

Archived