Sandor Clegane 4

Sorry, but no matter how dominant/pro-active Sansa becomes in everyday life as she grows up, she is obviously going to be the most vanilla, submissive lover in the history of vanilla, submissive lovers.

After Randa's tutelage, the girl is going to be a beast; it is known

And I'm pretty sure during her actual wedding, she reflects on how Tyrion is "even uglier than the Hound" when he kisses her.

Nothing like an even uglier man to keep things in perspective :lol:

@Rinso: I'm sober :) A bit jumped up on caffeine though!

Cheap red wine, Ete, cheap red wine!!

I remember that she had a dream in which she relived her wedding night and Tyrion transformed into Sandor, and he didn't, well, let's say he didn't cancel the main event. It's somewhere in ASOS.

I remember this dream. It was after Marrillion tried to rape her, the night of Lysa's wedding. I had this playing on audio tape in the car and my very patient husband (who put up with watching the show with me, and listening to some of the storyline on audio tape) gave me a horrified facial expression when Sandor demanded the song via dream that reminded me of this emoticon... :ack:

***and I am so intoxicated that I keep correcting my spelling. It is the internet version of slurring one's words. Thankfully I am typing instead speaking...

After Randa's tutelage, the girl is going to a beast; it is known

Randa is giving her quite the sex education, isn't she? (mentally does a Cersei/Randa comparison, giggles) Hopefully, this will give her the courage to initiate the festivities with Sandor.... :leer:

KILL DRINK FUCK

Like I said... slow/drunk. thanks for clarifying I thought it had something to do with Kelloggs, don't ask why.

Cheap red wine, Ete, cheap red wine!!

I've been on the own-brand pinot grigio and vodka for four days. This time last night, I had completed a highly drunken pub crawl in one city, then got a lift to a different city for a second pub crawl, after which we wound down with three hours of shisha and karaoke. Made a fry-up when I got home (which was breakfast-time for normal humans) and the Jehovah's Witnesses turned up. Now being texted by a 19-year-old Hugh Grant look-a-like who is convinced I should come down the Student's Union. I'm good. :cheers:

Or probably not, as both Sansa and Sophie T. would have to be 18 in order to qualify for UK telly. *haz a sad*

Yeah, I'm a guy.

Age of consent is 16 in the UK ^_^

ETA: Point being, this may colour my reading of what's age-appropriate or not in the books (which will obviously differ depending on everyone's country and cultural expectation), and raises the question of how important GRRM considers the ages to the plot in general, if he's satisfied to compromise on that in the adaptation. Tangential but not actually irrelevant.

And when HBO gets to it they will find the screen time for it.

Or probably not, as both Sansa and Sophie T. would have to be 18 in order to qualify for UK telly. *haz a sad*

Yeah, I'm a guy.

By the time we get that far in the show, Sophie will probably be 18 or older. So its all good lol.

Yes, I know you're a guy. Its obvious by your reluctant SanSan shipping. :P

Yeah, I'm a guy.

:o

You know, in a way, that's a relief...

By the way, the HBO thing, I think that according to some weird ass law, in Britain not only the actors in the sex scene have to be above the age of concent, but the portrayed characters as well. Part of why they aged Daenerys up so severely.

Edit: Crap, I referenced duh teevee show, ack!

I meant to type, um, yeah, that scene will be hawt, in, um, the context of applying it to the connect with Sandor scene.

*wipes brow*

Yes, TV show for GOT forum, chat for TTTNE (I'm still coherent enough to reference book-Sandor in every DRUNK!post I make) and book-Sandor for here! :spank: That being said, Sansa doesn't have to be 18 in the books.

How old do people want to see her get before the creepy factor ends in the books? She's almost 14 now.

I've been on the own-brand pinot grigio and vodka for four days.

White wine, for shame! :spank: And I'm scared of the idea of mixing it with liquor....

***coherent enough to reference book-Sandor, but too drunk to get my emoticons right. *fixed*

I've been on the own-brand pinot grigio and vodka for four days. This time last night, I had completed a highly drunken pub crawl in one city, then got a lift to a different city for a second pub crawl, after which we wound down with three hours of shisha and karaoke. Made a fry-up when I got home (which was breakfast-time for normal humans) and the Jehovah's Witnesses turned up. Now being texted by a 19-year-old Hugh Grant look-a-like who is convinced I should come down the Student's Union. I'm good. :cheers:

Age of consent is 16 in the UK ^_^

I fear my original post might be considered too chatty or wrong thready by some. Leave the quote in, or not, as you please. Just sayin'.

Yes, TV show for GOT forum, chat for TTTNE (I'm still coherent enough to reference book-Sandor in every DRUNK!post I make) and book-Sandor for here! :bang: That being said, Sansa doesn't have to be 18 in the books.

How old do people want to see her get before the creepy factor ends in the books? She's almost 14 now.

The Stark kids are so unrealistically young anyway I don't really mind how old she is in 'nameday' terms. In terms of mental age and maturity she's about 16/17 anyway. That's legal this side of the pond. As my liberal aunt would say, "Just as long as she's ready."

White wine, for shame! :spank:

Red is definitely better, but I can't afford the good stuff and the bad stuff is so not worth the hangover!

I fear my original post might be considered too chatty or wrong thready by some. Leave the quote in, or not, as you please. Just sayin'.

Just as a general FYI, the occasional off-topic post is generally considered okay. The problem happens when you get pages of my future dog Frijol, or pages of upskirt/drooling posts of Rory McCann, et cetera. Like I said, I don't have a problem with some chattiness in my posts but I always try to make sure that there is some serious book talk in them and that I'm not straight spamming the thread, or just talking about the TV show. That way, off-topic jacks rarely span more than a few posts and moderator ire isn't raised.

The Stark kids are so unrealistically young anyway I don't really mind how old she is in 'nameday' terms. In terms of mental age and maturity she's about 16/17 anyway. That's legal this side of the pond. As my liberal aunt would say, "Just as long as she's ready."

This is where I am too. Lots of modern girls lose it at 13 even *hangs head* and the only thing I really want is consensual. Losing it with Sandor at 14 might be slightly creepy but so long as she consents, I'll be okay. And I want her away from LF, stat. The nonconsensual kisses creep me out so damn much...

I reallly want to see a naked book Sandor now hehehehehe. Yeah, Randa really says it like it is as well. She is surely going to be an influence on Sansa. But I always like to think back to this little doozy of a quote of Asha's:

"Too lowborn for me to wed, but not too low for me to suck his cock"

Foreshadowing anyone????? :leer:

Sansa being 14 and long since "flowered" is well old enough in the contexts of the time and place. I got over it from AGoT. I know all ye current posters to this thread have too.

No, I haven't gotten over it yet. It still creeps me out when I remember her age, I can suspend my icky-yuck feeling for awhile, but really it's the age difference that I don't like. To me, it's one thing when two 14 year olds are trying to figure it out, but when an almost thirty year old man and a 14 year old girl get it on, then I get creeped out.

No, I haven't gotten over it yet. It still creeps me out when I remember her age, I can suspend my icky-yuck feeling for awhile, but really it's the age difference that I don't like. To me, it's one thing when two 14 year olds are trying to figure it out, but when an almost thirty year old man and a 14 year old girl get it on, then I get creeped out.

I look at it this way. Mentally, and emotionally, they are at exactly the same stage. :lol:

Black Amethyst, that is a great quote. so appropriate...

@été (sorry, keyboard doesn't support accents on caps. Huh)

Yabut, UK telly rules state, & so forth. It's why Daenerys had to be aged up. I think Sansa is Sophie T's age, so maybe, just maybe, creeps like me....

In any case, the drunker I get the more I'm able to reconcile my shipness. George, please address this. Even if you make it not happen in a really horrible manner, which would, y'know, give us as much as you addressed the issue. k thx bye

Archived