The Martells

Knepah

Who should & could play Ellaria Sand?

I have compiled a list of 10 actresses excluding stars such as Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayak or Eva Mendes as I believe they are unlikely to take the role.

You can find the list on fanpost:

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/game-of-thrones/picks/show/1105566/who-should-could-play-ellaria-sand-hollywood-actresses-such-penelope-cruz-eva-mendes-selma-hayak-et-al

You can vote and leave comments.

Cheers and thanks for voting

PS: There are two more list, one for Doran and another for Oberyn and I will soon add a list for Ariana.

• Oberyn Martell - Oded Fehr
  • Arianne Martell - Freida Pinto
  • Doran Martell - Alexander Siddig
  • Quentyn Martell - Jan Uddin
  • Ellaria Sand - Sushmita Sen

I don't think they'll cast all the Sandsnakes, probably just one or two + Sarella. Here are my choices:

• Lady Nym - Janina Gavankar
  • Obara Sand - Sabrina Ouazani
  • Sarella Sand - Freema Agyeman

I'm so over Freida, and besides she looks too sweet. Tbh I won't care all that much as long as Arianne doesn't end up being white.

I like Freema though. Good choice.

I hated Freida as Arianne for so long... But somehow she grew on me and now I can't picture anyone else. :P

Freema is a little old for a daughter of Oberyn, but they cast Dormer as Margaery so I'm not sure if age is really a problem when it comes to casting on this show.

I hated Freida as Arianne for so long... But somehow she grew on me and now I can't picture anyone else. :P

Freema is a little old for a daughter of Oberyn, but they cast Dormer as Margaery so I'm not sure if age is really a problem when it comes to casting on this show.

I think they will probably age up Oberyn and Doran too, though, like they did with the other adults, so it could work. If Oded Fehr was Oberyn I'd be happy forever

Can't believe it my self, but have now also done a list of 10 candidates I believe should and could play Oberyn Martell.

I left out ideal actors such as Benicio del Toro, Joaquin Phonix and Johnny Depp 'cos, I suppose the are too big but who knows! All 3 are renowned to follow their hearts rather than the money.

Anyway the list contains some of the faves mentioned on this thread such as Oded Fehr and can be found at:

http://www.fanpop.co...-oberyn-martell

You can look, vote, leave a comment or add your own choice.

Cheers

I cannot picture anyone but this guy as Oberyn Martell.

I've called for Cliff Simon to be the Red Viper many times already, and will continue to do so until the actor cast for the role is announced (and it better be Simon).

I cannot picture anyone but this guy as Oberyn Martell.

I've called for Cliff Simon to be the Red Viper many times already, and will continue to do so until the actor cast for the role is announced (and it better be Simon).

He does indeed look the part and I admire your insistence.

I reckon Alfred Molina would make a good Doran vis a vis him. They look as though they could be related.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Alfred+Molina&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=el83UJXhDuSo0QWNqYD4AQ&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=618

Archived