Mya Stone

If anyone had any kind of cash on a prop bet for "safety scored first" I hope they laugh mightily as they pick up their cash...

I was thinking the same thing. Danny Mac was talking this week about how huge a payout that would be

Hey folks, good game so far. I'm workin up a big football happy. Go Giants! Fav players for me: Pierre-Paul, Tuck, Cruz and Nicks.

Haven't read much of thread lately, but ... is our own Kal at the game?!? :cheers: Who are you rooting for?

For as well as the Giants have played, they're only up 6, which is troubling. Basically dominating the game but very little to show for it.

*edit* and punting again

Fuck, the same thing happened in Superbowl 42. The Giants owned that game. They just had a few mistakes that kept it close.

I like that the Giants can run, and that the refs are letting the DB's play a little.

Really bad way to go into the half if you're the Giants.

Totally. Still, they can't be too sad about the score. Giants are the better second half team. They need to not give up any points on the pats next possession, though, or frustration may set in.

halftime show wasn't bad... first part was kinda goofy but last part made up for it.

Knowing it was Madonna going in, I thought the first part showed a lot of promise. The big, splashy kind of thing you want your halftime show to be. (Either it's off the walls too big, or it needs to be 100% played staright and understated, a la Springsteen...). Then it got weird with those two goofs. Her new song wasn't horrible, though I have no idea who that was rapping during it...then C Lo Green made me groan a little, but it was a pretty kick ass version of Like a Prayer...

The light show on the field was damn cool regardless...

Archived