Mya Stone

Good game. Bellichek blew it with that challenge.

He had to make it though. It was a massive gain and the Giants got to the line of scrimmage so fast. He had no time to see if it was actually a catch and it was close enough to challenge.

He had to make it though. It was a massive gain and the Giants got to the line of scrimmage so fast. He had no time to see if it was actually a catch and it was close enough to challenge.

I agree. While losing the timeout hurt that yardage was simply too much to not challenge.

What a SEASON. Insane free agency when the lockout ended. Great games all season and even better games in the playoffs.

I'm ready for free agency and the draft! :P

Yeah, not a bad call on his part. The team just didn't have it in them to win.

Also, I have a question...

If Brady is supposedly better than Peyton because he's won 3 rings, and Eli is maybe better than Peyton because he's won 2... Does that mean that Eli is better than Brady because he's beaten him twice?

The game was actually pretty shitty until the last 4 minutes but still a good finish. Congrats to the G-Men. Now I will get to smile about how the Super Bowl Champs of 2012 got their asses kicked twice by the Sex Cannon. Beat Tom Brady all you want Giants, you can't beat Sexy Rexy.

If Brady is supposedly better than Peyton because he's won 3 rings, and Eli is maybe better than Peyton because he's won 2... Does that mean that Eli is better than Brady because he's beaten him twice?

Nah. It's a team effort. It wasn't a 1 v 1 game of Brady vs Manning.

And Eli isn't better than Peyton. People who say that are stupid.

You put that defensive line in New England and Eli would be 0-2

Nah. It's a team effort. It wasn't a 1 v 1 game of Brady vs Manning.

And Eli isn't better than Peyton. People who say that are stupid.

You put that defensive line in New England and Eli would be 0-2

;) I'm just being a dick and making a point that Peyton is better than Brady. Thanks for participating.

Bah. You're not even a Giants fan.

Of course I am. My Mom is a massive Giants fan. I grew up in NY. I'm a bigger Bengals fan but I root for the Giants when not playing the Bengals.

Kind of like how you're a fan of the Pats and Bears.

Archived