Mya Stone

Brady can't be perfect every single throw. The pass to Welker is caught by Welker 99% of the time. The pass to Branch was pretty bad but the LB was underneath and Branch didn't sit in the zone. He threw it to where Branch should have been.

You did forgot he was also 16-16 for 180 yards at one point right? The only reason they were even close is because Brady was almost perfect. And that was without Gronk. Brady was as Brady as he gets, just didn't have all his weapons and the Giants made one more big play than the Pats.

Don't forget that INT and the Safety; that's at least 5 points there.

Don't forget that INT and the Safety; that's at least 5 points there.

Well, never know about the int as it was a long play down the field. But yea, the safety was a bad play.

I guess my point is, no point really blaming the loss on Brady. He played well, just not perfect and did it without his biggest weapon. I mean, we're not talking about a 3rd receiver. Gronk had 17 TDs and 1350 yards this year. He was a monster.

He's a big boy to just put on the brakes. Science said I don't think so.

Oh I don't know. Sure looked like he could have fallen forward with his body positioning, rather than laying down on his butt in the endzone...but whatever. It was still a humorous play in the end...

Oh I don't know. Sure looked like he could have fallen forward with his body positioning, rather than laying down on his butt in the endzone...but whatever. It was still a humorous play in the end...

It looked like he realized he would be knocked into the endzone if he didn't do it himself.

I looked like he realized he would be knocked into the endzone if he didn't do it himself.

I assumed he was just trying to eat up as much time as possible, sort of "falling" into the endzone rather than just running it in ate up another 2 seconds.

Missed the last couple minutes...got the call my grandfather finally passed away. Shitty ending.

I wandered into the thread to talk smack to all of the Patriot's fans, but then saw this and realized that there are things that are far more important. I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. You have my thoughts and prayers...

I guess the level of vitriol against the Patriots is to be expected, but this talk of over rated is ridiculous.

New England has been in 5 of the last 10 Super Bowls. Hate them all you want, but there is nothing over rated about that. The only thing this loss means is they're still only one of the best football dynasties instead of the best. And I wouldn't be surprised to see them in another SB before Brady retires.

Condolences, YW.

I guess the level of vitriol against the Patriots is to be expected, but this talk of over rated is ridiculous.

New England has been in 5 of the last 10 Super Bowls. Hate them all you want, but there is nothing over rated about that. The only thing this loss means is they're still only one of the best football dynasties instead of the best. And I wouldn't be surprised to see them in another SB before Brady retires.

The Pats are clearly below the steelers, niners and cowboys. Probably they are properly grouped with the broncos and NYG.

Condolences, YW.

With the demise of the Colts, the decline of the aging Ravens defense and the Jets in total disarray, the road to SB for the Patriots is not too difficult. It's them, the Texans and the Steelers. But unless they shore up the D; they are not winning the SB.

Also Brady is not getting any younger.

With the demise of the Colts, the decline of the aging Ravens defense and the Jets in total disarray, the road to SB for the Patriots is not too difficult. It's them, the Texans and the Steelers. But unless they shore up the D; they are not winning the SB.

Also Brady is not getting any younger.

The ageing Ravens defense is still the 3rd best defense in the league. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed might be ageing but the rest of the defense isn't that old.

The Pats are clearly below the steelers, niners and cowboys. Probably they are properly grouped with the broncos and NYG.

Don't know if I can agree with this. Though I would like to.

Also, you left off the Packers and Bills even if you were to group them in the 2nd tier.

Archived