Who Would You Fear On The Battlefield Most?

Dark Rider

Basically all the major fighting characters, given my actual fighting skill level lol. It would come down to which would make me crap myself the most.

The 'most'? Barristan The Bold on the ground. Loras on horseback as he would be the superior lance. Also, Oberyn as he is fast and uses poison he wouldnt need to make a killing blow to done for someone. Also, Arthur Dayne if we include dead characters we have never seen alive. Of course Gregor and Sandor. Jamie too.

I wonder if Oberyn would be able to done for Gregor in a field battle. You wouldnt be able to dance around your opponent distraction free in a field battle.

Dont know why but I would probably be most afraid of meeting someone armed with an arakh, atleast if I am not a knight and heavily armored. The arakh to me is a nasty weapon that can leave terrible wounds.. So Drogo and Strong Belwas are men I would not like to meet on the battlefield.

Probably Gregor or Biter, someone without a hint of mercy who is likely to mutilate my slowly dying body lol. I wouldn't be afraid (particularly) of people like Barriston, Arthur Dayne, even Robert to an extent, because I like to think if I threw down my sword and fell to my knees begging for mercy and crying like a little girl they'd let me live, unlike people like the mountain, who might well rape me even though I'm not a woman.

Archived