Most Annoying Saying

• 2 weeks later...

A minor thing that always makes me smile: "steep stone steps".

I mean, I like the alliteration, but isn't there any normal stair in all the Seven Kingdoms??

"For the night is dark and full...", "What is dead may never die...", and all sort of religious sermons in the books. I'm not much for priests and holy converted fanatics!

"You know nothing, Jon Snow" - it was fun the first couple of times but then when she kept repeating it over and over and over again to the point that they're her last words is just a bit too much.

Also Dany's "I'm just a little girl and knows very little about..." got old fast.

Am just a litlle girl.... :ack: And the worst is that the contenders in her arc actually fellk for it at one time

Daenery's strip of titles. Usually I just skip them over my first reread

It is known...am not even gonna bother to explain why I hate it

Where do whores go. Funny the first time, not so much the dozens of later repetitions.

And my all time winner...You know nothing Jon Snow. I was soo glad when Ygritte died because I thought to myself that it was the end of that stupid catchphrase. Guess the joke's on me :dunno:

• 3 weeks later...

Well maybe not the most annoying:

Is there gold hidden in the village? Silver, gems? Is there more food? Where is Lord Beric Dondarrion? Which of the village folk aided him? When he rode off, where did he go? How many men were with them? How many knights, how many bowmen, how many men-at-arms? How were they armed? How many were horsed? How many were wounded? What other enemies were there? How many? When? What banners did they fly? Where did they go?

"Almost a man/woman grown" when the character is like 8. Bran always did this. I don't like the term "maidenhead," yuck. And I hate "wherever whores go."

Well maybe not the most annoying:

Is there gold hidden in the village? Silver, gems? Is there more food? Where is Lord Beric Dondarrion? Which of the village folk aided him? When he rode off, where did he go? How many men were with them? How many knights, how many bowmen, how many men-at-arms? How were they armed? How many were horsed? How many were wounded? What other enemies were there? How many? When? What banners did they fly? Where did they go?

Love this one!

Archived