New Trailer: The More You Love

Westeros

Before reading all your reactions, here are mines, really warm:

- Disapointed by Ashayara: I cant find her attractivness and charisma in that shot we had of her, really... sadly.

EDIT : This may be the captain's daughter actually... well, no, this is Yara.

- This shot at the woman in white (Ygrit, Gilly ?, more like Ygrit), was amazing !

EDIT : This is definitly Ygrit.

- According to the show, Margaery will definitly not be a virgin, which may pose some problems later on.

- Wtf Cersei slaping Joffrey ?

- Loved this Dany - Jorah passage !

- King's Landing was too Matte Painting to me.

- I always enjoyed the young actress who plays Myrcella, she's exactly how I imagined her, I hope her grand scene of her departure to Dorne will be faithful to the books: a strong young girl.

- Jon Snow to Gilly: "You want us to risk our lives for you..." well, that is an obvious scene, but that is supposed to be at Craster's Keep, and I was hoping this would be in the Haunted Forest and not in the snow. This is, for me, the proof that there shall be no forest north of the wall. :(

I have a question. Have Big Walder and Little Walder been cast this season? If not, there really isn't much at all Bran is going to be doing it seems. I have a feeling that Rodrick is not even going to return to Winterfell. I know Benioff had said one person who doesn't die in the books dies this season and one person who does die in the books lives. I wonder if they are going to increase the shelf life of Rodrick Cassel, that would be cool, he's a small character, but I always wished he lived longer.

One more question is that Osha in Theon's bed in the trailer? In the book wasn't Osha sleeping with one of the guards when Winterfell was sacked? It seems they are really enhancing Osha's role.

Thanks a lot the hound of sansa, can't wait to also watch the riot scene though its both sad and exciting they aren't showing any san/san I guess. Fans who've only watched the show maybe wouldn't understand it till they finally see the upcoming episodes and its exciting for the anticipation its building regarding them!! Thanks also for the person who mentioned the shae shaking sansa bit. Can't really guess what that is about but maybe she was shaking ros not sansa. I mean, they're both red hair so..?

Thanks a lot the hound of sansa, can't wait to also watch the riot scene though its both sad and exciting they aren't showing any san/san I guess. Fans who've only watched the show maybe wouldn't understand it till they finally see the upcoming episodes and its exciting for the anticipation its building regarding them!! Thanks also for the person who mentioned the shae shaking sansa bit. Can't really guess what that is about but maybe she was shaking ros not sansa. I mean, they're both red hair so..?

Yes, but for me, the Haunted Forest is not about snow but about rain, mud, humus... that is why I wanted to see... well, to be honest, yes, there seems to be a forest, but a snowy one, were a muddy, rainy one, would have had a greater visual impact.

Yes, I notice that too. I don't really mind making Ros an Alayaya replacement but this looks like something not even in the book. Not a good omen IMO.

On a different note it reminds me of this article: http://www.dailyblam...e-in-season-two

As Joffrey in the book never had anything to do with whores, with this trailer out, the king mentioned in that article might be him after all?

I also think the same :cool4:

It seems that everyone is going to fuck!!!

I knew and I thought so! I bet that nearly all the characters are going to have some hot scene less Lancel and Cersei!

I have a question. Have Big Walder and Little Walder been cast this season? If not, there really isn't much at all Bran is going to be doing it seems. I have a feeling that Rodrick is not even going to return to Winterfell. I know Benioff had said one person who doesn't die in the books dies this season and one person who does die in the books lives. I wonder if they are going to increase the shelf life of Rodrick Cassel, that would be cool, he's a small character, but I always wished he lived longer.

I haven't heard that but surely the person who lives is

Doreah

I'm not convinced that's Osha with Theon.

As for the Joff/Ros scene, perhaps Ros is installed by LF as a spy for one of the nobles in KL. I'm also presuming this scene precedes the one from the previous trailer, "sometimes those with the most power have the least grace". I'm not complaining - nothing wrong with Ros's actress, it's just that all of her scenes were sexposition. It's nice that they're giving her something to do this season.

Still no sign of Alton "Wolfslayer" Lannister in these trailers.

What the hell does Jorah say? 'hubblelugubbuble, I still can't believe you are real'?

"You have a gentle heart, there are times when I look at you, I still can not believe you're real"

Daenerys: :blink: (:lol:)

Why do you think of Shae shaking Sansa in the trailer?What could it be?

Osha sleeping with Theon for the sake of the children makes me like her more

It is definitely not Sansa, some court girl. Posiblly Lollys?

The character who lives is almost definitely Doreah. I'm pretty sure there have been some shots of her in Qarth. There's a video showing some new scenes of Dany (http://www.youtube.c...d&v=VqD-Ebfd2WA), and there's an interview with the actress who plays Doreah.

Thanks for posting this link... I hadn't seen it anywhere! Almost 2 full mins of new stuff (well, its not all new but still)!

I haven't heard that but surely the person who lives is

Doreah

I'm not convinced that's Osha with Theon.

As for the Joff/Ros scene, perhaps Ros is installed by LF as a spy for one of the nobles in KL. I'm also presuming this scene precedes the one from the previous trailer, "sometimes those with the most power have the least grace". I'm not complaining - nothing wrong with Ros's actress, it's just that all of her scenes were sexposition. It's nice that they're giving her something to do this season.

Still no sign of Alton "Wolfslayer" Lannister in these trailers.

Ya you are right, that may not be Osha with Theon. Do you know if Big Walder and Little Walder were cast?

What the hell does Jorah say? 'hubblelugubbuble, I still can't believe you are real'?

What is up with that mumbling! Maybe its just because everything was cut too fast to fit the trailer. This reminds me of the Seven Devils trailer where Robb tells Jaime "It better than 3 defeats", but I all I heard was "isbebebe beaten feet" which led me to think of "severed feet". Oh, Vargo, why hath thou noth been casth? :frown5:

Does anyone think that Emilia is killing it . But I dont remember Dany PMS in the series so bad.

Emilia is seriously owning her role! She is amazing and her portrayel of Dany is part of the reason why Dany is one of my favorite characters in the series because I saw the show before readining the books. I can't remember Dany being so aggressive in the books, but I don't care, I frigging like it! Tv!Dany>book!Dany. imo, and from what I have been reading of Dany lately, she can use a fire under her ass.

This is not one of my favorite of the trailers but its still great nonetheless. I am so glad we get a glimpse of Ygritte and Asha Yara (ugh, that name will take getting used too). I haven't seen Rose Leslie in anything, so I hope she does Ygritte some justice, she certainly looks the part. I love her in the books, but I understand that Ygritte is a character that can easily become annoying especially if portrayed so. I am waiting for the first "You know nothing, Jon Snow". Hopefully it is not overdone. It looks like they are giving Margaery a bigger role, hmm, should be interesting.

Funny thing about Asha/Yara: The first time I saw a picture of the actress, I said to myself: "Finally, someone who looks exactly how I imagined the character would look like." But now that I saw her with makeup and costume, she doesn't look any more like the picture in my head. :shocked:

Might be a bit rude to say that the actress playing Asha looks a little rough but I think that's the point. All the Greyjoy's look rough; Alfie Allen does not look like a mongrel with nasty facial hair in real life :P They've obviously made her up to look a little worse for wear because it goes with her character, her family. Her greasy hair, worn-out face with zero make-up... of course she's going to look like that. The dress is a bit strange though!

I was wondering... the shot of Shae on the balcony; I wonder if that is in the Tower of the Hand? (Does Shae ever visit the tower in the book?) One thing that was amiss in season one was the immense tower where Ned stayed. I think it's even more important that we see the height of the tower this season as it shows how high this little man has risen.

Archived