Sansa and Tyrion predictions

wrdonerd

Not to mention the loads of foreshadowing: Robert saying Ned should get her a dog, "A hound will die for you, but never lie to you," Sansa's connection with the dog at the Fingers... there's probably more, but I don't have the books on me.

When Tyrion offers his cloak, Sansa actively rejects it by refusing to kneel.

First we assume Tyrion will ride a dragon probably Viserion, who is white like Lady, anybody notice?

And second Tyrion give Sansa a cloak after he stops Joffrey torturing her by his KQ, so he protected her at this point

Harry the Heir already has two bastard children with random women. He hardly seems like an ideal husband to Sansa. I'm sure he's pretty enough, but as Sansa has learnt (to her sorrow) prettiness isn't everything.

Besides, Harry also suffers from the stigma of being yet another one in the line of forced suitors, i.e. Sansa did not pick him herself, she has no choice in this either.

One nice thing about Harry is that he's so self-centered. Sansa could let him know that Littlefinger means to manipulate him after the marriage and likely either Harry or Petyr will be eliminated. Maybe they'll do each other in.

First we assume Tyrion will ride a dragon probably Viserion, who is white like Lady, anybody notice?

And second Tyrion give Sansa a cloak after he stops Joffrey torturing her by his KQ, so he protected her at this point

it is Ghost that is white not Lady, and the cloak is given by Sandor, not Tyrion. But it is true that Tyrion showed up to save the day - so at the end it was somehow a combined efford :lol: .

Tyrion called on someone to give her something to cover herself. Sandor gave her the cloak.

It was Sandor's cloak

Sandor said "Enough!" Joffrey said no he would say when is enough and this was the one time he ordered him to beat Sansa "Hit her, dog"

Then Tyrion came in, interrupted, and it was Sandor's cloak she was wrapped up in

No. Even Sansa and Sandor would be better than Sansa and Tyrion.

Better than Tyrion and Sansa

--Sandor and Sansa

--Harry the heir and Sansa

--Podric Payne and Sansa

--Edric Storm and Sansa

--(Fake!) Aegon and Sansa

--Geris Drinkwater and Sansa

--Willas Tyrell and Sansa

--Dolores Edd and Sansa

--Pyp, Grenn, or any other member of the nightswatch under the age of 20 who is not a convicted rapist and Sansa

--Samwell fucking Tarly and his fat pink mast and Sansa

--Daario Noharis and Sansa

--Moonboy and Sansa

--Butterbumps and Sansa

--Little Robert Arryn and Sansa

--Myranda Royce and Sansa (Yes, Sansa is, by all appearances, perfectly straight, but I honestly see more chemistry between her and Rhanda in the one bloody scene than I saw between her and Tyrion over the course of two books.)

--Hodor and Sansa

--Any member of approximately 99.9999 percent of the male smallfolk population under the age of 20 and Sansa

--The charred remains of Quentyn Martell and Sansa

--Darkstar and Sansa

--The Great Other and Sansa

Worse than Tyrion and Sansa:

Lord Petyr Baelish and Sansa

That is all. :leaving:

By Queen Cersei:

Better than Tyrion for Sansa:

--Pyp, Grenn, and the rest of the nightswatch under the age of 20 who are not convicted rapists

Well, I would want her to learn about sex, and them all might be a pretty intense tutoring but wouldn't they be a little too many for a beginner?

I hope Sansa and Daenerys rule together as Queen Regnant and Queen Consort. No men in the series are good enough for them. :)

I disagree with the second part, but I'm all for them as a ruling couple.

Damnation Patrick, I had such a sweet image of Sansa ruling the North with Brienne by her side and you ruin it by suggesting DanySan (Sanearys?). Now I am confused.

Why can't Sansa be Queen Consort and reside in the North half the time with Brienne by her side? :P

Queen Cersei I, I can't believe Edric Dayne is missing from your list. :fencing:

Actually I think you could add Jaime and Sansa to the list as being worse than Tyrion. Tyrion was only counting and hoping for her brother to die and went along with his father's plans wholeheartedly, while Jaime actually tried to kill Bran....and maim her father and kill Jory Casell....and would have killed / cut off Arya's hand if she had found her.

Although Jaime hasn't planned on raping her yet and only stopped himself after she has has stripped and she is shaking with fear...unlike Tyrion...so maybe he is not that much worse.

Edit: Other than that your list was pretty spot on.

I'm rooting for Sansa to settle down into a nice loving marriage with Harry the Heir, but hey, I'm a romantic. At this point the most surprising thing GRRM could do to her is make her a happy ending, almost like a song...

Tyrion hates himself every time he thinks about her sexually and she is revolted by him. This is not workable relationship material, God knows I've tried...

I don't see how that is romantic... Marrying someone you don't know, that also seems to be a douch...

It was Sandor's cloak, not Tyrion's.

Edit: Oops! Sorry for repeating this, I now see that a few others beat me to it.

Bite your tongue. Capturing the attention of Petyr Baelish, Lord Protector of the Vale of Baelish, Lord Paramount of the Riverlands, is the greatest accomplishment Sansa Stark, has or can ever hope to achieve, dimwitted as she is.

Better than Tyrion and Sansa

--Sandor and Sansa

--Harry the heir and Sansa

--Podric Payne and Sansa

--Edric Storm and Sansa

--(Fake!) Aegon and Sansa

--Geris Drinkwater and Sansa

--Willas Tyrell and Sansa

--Dolores Edd and Sansa

--Pyp, Grenn, or any other member of the nightswatch under the age of 20 who is not a convicted rapist and Sansa

--Samwell fucking Tarly and his fat pink mast and Sansa

--Daario Noharis and Sansa

--Moonboy and Sansa

--Butterbumps and Sansa

--Little Robert Arryn and Sansa

--Myranda Royce and Sansa (Yes, Sansa is, by all appearances, perfectly straight, but I honestly see more chemistry between her and Rhanda in the one bloody scene than I saw between her and Tyrion over the course of two books.)

--Hodor and Sansa

--Any member of approximately 99.9999 percent of the male smallfolk population under the age of 20 and Sansa

--The charred remains of Quentyn Martell and Sansa

--Darkstar and Sansa

--The Great Other and Sansa

Doesn't seem like he can last that long.

The fire in the bedchamber had burned down to embers, but the room was still warm. Shae had kicked off her blankets and sheets as she slept. She lay nude atop the featherbed, the soft curves of her young body limned in the faint glow from the hearth. Tyrion stood in the door and drank in the sight of her. Younger than Marei, sweeter than Dancy, more beautiful than Alayaya, she’s all I need and more. How could a whore look so clean and sweet and innocent, he wondered?

He had not intended to disturb her, but the sight of her was enough to make him hard. He let his garments fall to the floor, then crawled onto the bed and gently pushed her legs apart and kissed

her between the thighs. Shae murmured in her sleep. He kissed her again, and licked at her secret sweetness, on and on until his beard and her cunt were both soaked. When she gave a soft moan and shuddered, he climbed up and thrust himself inside her and exploded almost at once.

Her eyes were open. She smiled and stroked his head and whispered, “I just had the sweetest dream, m’lord.”

Tyrion nipped at her small hard nipple and nestled his head on her shoulder. He did not pull out of her; would that he never had to pull out of her. “This is no dream,” he promised her. It is real, all of it, he thought, the wars, the intrigues, the great bloody game, and me in the center of it... me, the dwarf, the monster, the one they scorned and laughed at, but now I hold it all, the power, the city, the girl. This was what I was made for, and gods forgive me, but I do love it...

Thanks LLf'sLash. I thought there were only two instances of Tyrion's "short" comings in the text, but "exploded almost at once" confirms for a third time that at least he's very quick.

One would think that a lifetime of whoring would build some endurance in the bedchamber

Harry the Heir already has two bastard children with random women. He hardly seems like an ideal husband to Sansa. I'm sure he's pretty enough, but as Sansa has learnt (to her sorrow) prettiness isn't everything.

Besides, Harry also suffers from the stigma of being yet another one in the line of forced suitors, i.e. Sansa did not pick him herself, she has no choice in this either.

No highborn lady has a free choice in husbands. Plus I think at this point Sansa will be happy with any man who isn't cruel, grotesquely wounded and deformed or a full generation older than her and in love with her mother. If there's anything Sansa's learned, it's that ideal is not going to happen. If it weren't for condoms most modern teenage boys would have a couple of bastards before they got married, it's not necessarily an indication of a terrible character flaw. Sure, Harry might turn out to be a terrible dude and Sansa will be doomed to continue her horrible existence, I'm just saying I hope it doesn't happen that way. Hell, she doesn't even have to love the guy, as long as he protects her and is nice to her in a non pervy littlefinger way he'll be better than Tyrion, the Hound, and Joffrey combined.

When she gave a soft moan and shuddered, he climbed up and thrust himself inside her and exploded almost at once.

At least Tyrion's future mate, whomever she will be, can be thankful that Mandon Moore cut off his nose, not his tongue. Of course, if that mate is less than fond of him, she may be relieved that her night-time ordeals are short in more ways than one. :P

I've come to the conclusion that Ty/San shippers are offended that Sansa rejected their hero (as mangled and deeply flawed as he is) and so they want Sansa to spend the rest of her life doing penance for her insult by remaining his wife. After all, her hopes of having a happy marriage with an attractive and compatible husband are shallow and immature, and she can only grow by putting those hopes aside. On the other hand, Tyrion's hopes of having an attractive and sexually available wife are normal, healthy, and must be fulfilled regardless of the feelings of his wife. Ai yi yi.

Archived