Which actors do you want to see in the show? In ANY role, mostly English actors.

Ser Holt Salinas

There are several fanvids on YouTube starring Eoin Macken as Hyle Hunt, with footage from Merlin mixed with Jaime/Brienne scenes. And now, I can't imagine anyone else in the role (assuming Hunt will be cast, that is.)

'The Titan's Legitimate Son' wrote:

Sean Bean

Johnny Depp

Ian McKellan

Samuel L. Jackson (I've had it with these motherf*cking Others on my motherf*cking Wall)

Sean Bean

Stephen Fry

David Tennant

Hugo Weaving

Sean Bean

Sean Bean

Sean Bean

Michael Caine (You were only supposed to blow the bloody Wall up)

Sean Connery

Alan Rickman

the list goes on forever...........

====================================================================

What a splendid list, especially the Sean Bean part. I'm looking more for character and supporting actors, mostly Brits of course. John Rhys Davies, Brian Blessed, Timothy Spall, Lindsay Duncan (Lady Dustin?), Sharon Small, Lesley Manville, James Frain, Thandie Newton, Ken Watanabe (no Asians are in the cast yet), Trevor Eve, Michael Palin, Geraldine Chaplin, Alun Armstrong. To really fantasise, any appearance by Colin Firth or Philip Seymour Hoffman (as the token American), would be welcome.

I don't care what part, but there are three actors that I really want to see on the show:

Viggo Mortensen - known for: Aragorn in Lord of the Rings (he was originally my hope for Mance Rayder but some idiot thought it would be a good idea to put Ciaran Hinds in the role)

David Wenham - known for: Faramir in Lord of the Rings (Euron Greyjoy?)

John Hannah - known for: Quintus Lentulus Batiatus in Spartacus (Tattered Prince?)

Ooh, nice question.

Richard Armitage would be great. Preferably as Victarion.

Henry Cavill. I always pictured him for Brandon Stark, though, so maybe not.

Mads Mikkelsen (Euron! Euron!)

Tom Hiddleston as anyone.

David Oakes would be good for a minor character, such as Duck or Dareon or someone like that.

Tabrett Bethell is Val.

Hugo Weaving!

Viggo Mortensen was always my Mance.

Eoin Macken as Hyle Hunt.

I am still an adamant supporter David O'Hara. He could add so much to the cast. I always imagined Randyll Tarly as Brendan Gleeson, as well. That is the kind of role Gleeson seems to thrive in.

I am still an adamant supporter David O'Hara. He could add so much to the cast. I always imagined Randyll Tarly as Brendan Gleeson, as well. That is the kind of role Gleeson seems to thrive in.

One of the reasons Randyll hates Sam is because he reminds me of the big dumb oaf Mace. So it wouldn't make sense to have a guy that is overweight play Randyll.

Matthias Schoenaerts- Victarion Greyjoy.

Dominc West or Mads Mikkelsen - Euron Greyjoy

Lara Pulver - Barbrey Ryswell

Brendan Gleeson - Big Bucket Wull . He could be a guest actor for 1 episode. Only to give him his speech to the knights of Stannis.

Micheal C.Hall - Jon Connington

Aaron Tveit - Ser Justin Massey

Ian De Caestecker or Ezra Miller (but i prefer Ian)- Aegon Targaryen.

And i would like to see David Thewlis on the show to, but i wouldnt know witch role maybe the tatterd prince?. And i do have a clear image of Iron Emett and Leathers in my head but i cant name actors for them right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived