Which actors do you want to see in the show? In ANY role, mostly English actors.

Ser Holt Salinas

She's not an English actress, but in the unlikely case of Elia Martell ever getting casted, SHE needs to play her.

Plain perfection. Héléne Seuzaret looks 90% like I imagined Elia.

--This. Perfect choice!

Although I would also like Jennifer Beals as Ellaria / Elia as well, not that it's ever possible...

Also I've always imagined Jennifer Connelly when reading about Lyanna. Isn't she like the exact match for the description that character? Long,thin face, dark hair, greyish eyes, and oh-so-pretty? If only she's 10 years younger! Sigh...

Lars Mikkelsen as Euron Greyjoy.

Ray Stevenson as Victarion.

Kevin McKidd as Jon Connington.

Ian McNiece as Wyman Manderly.

Alexander Siddig as Doran Martell.

Freida Pinto as Arianne Martell.

Antonia Thomas as Sarella Sand.

Tamzin Merchant (the original Dany) as Tyene Sand.

Elisa Lasowski (who already played in Game of Thrones) as Nymeria Sand.

EDIT: Also, love the idea of David O'Hara as Randyll Tarly.

Thanks :) He just has this hard look on him and at the same time I can picture him as Sam's father. I definitely want to see him with Heartsbane on his lap

He absolutely looks like a fair Randyll Tarly. Hardness, pride, charm - everything is there in David O'Hara that you need for a perfect Randyll. :thumbsup:

Ray Stevenson as Victarion

Richard Armitage as Crow's Eye

Brendan Gleeson as Manderly

Kevin McKidd is almost exactly how I imagine JonCon

Alexander Vlahos as Young Griff

Brian Blessed as Mors Umber

Great choices. Although I think Damian Lewis wouldn't be a bad Connington. It's not that I dislike Kevin McKidd, but Lewis has this cold stare about him, and when Tyrion met Jon there was a comment on his cold eyes. McKidd seems too 'warm' so to say...

• 1 month later...

After watching another Endeavour episode I must say Roger Allam. He has physical presence, impressive voice and I felt he could deliver part of Wyman Manderly. They can make proper costume to reflect his book description if it's necessary

Photo example: http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Roger+Allam+Tamara+Drewe+UK+Premiere+After+3u-Ts_UqCy5l.jpg

After watching another Endeavour episode I must say Roger Allam. He has physical presence, impressive voice and I felt he could deliver part of Wyman Manderly. They can make proper costume to reflect his book description if it's necessary

Photo example: http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Roger+Allam+Tamara+Drewe+UK+Premiere+After+3u-Ts_UqCy5l.jpg

He is already in the GoT - he is Illirio!

Funny thing is that - even though he is a great actor - he is not necessarily that fat to be either Illirio or Manderlay (based on his Tamara Drew and The Thick of It characters - I would rather have him as someone on a small councill, maybe even Lord Tyrell)

It must be very selfish of me and not very considerate towards the fans of Grey's ANatomy - but I keep hoping that show is cancelled - so that Kevin McKidd is available as Jon Con...

:))

Damian Lewis is a solid second choice however (And I gues he is available - at least at a moment :)))

Widow of the Waterfront could be a good way to have a guest star from Continental Europe (I wish they could have someone like Sophia Loren or Claudia Cardinale do a guest star appearance) - I would even suggest to have an established Asian or African actress in thar role - but given the outry about white and blond Danny liberating the dark skinned slaves at the end of Season3 - I guess this could create unnecessary accusations from certain attention seekers.

The best way to avoid this is maybe to have entire Volantis cast by non-caucasian actors...

Archived