Which actors do you want to see in the show? In ANY role, mostly English actors.

Ser Holt Salinas

to anyone out there...I want Evanna Lynch but can't think of a part! Any ideas?

I could potentially see her as Tyene Sand (although I'm on the Caity Lotz bandwagon for that role if it is included) or a very young Val (again, if she is included. They could hypothetically make her younger if they want to play up a romance angle between her and Jon, although I'm not sure why they would).

This is my list of female characters that would possibly need to be cast in future seasons:

Arianne Martell

Tyene Sand

Nymeria Sand

possibly Obara Sand (for the Sand Snakes I would expect to see 2, of them included (plus Sarella in Oldtown). As Tyene is the only one I can distinguish from the others in the book, if I had it my way she would be included as well as a combination between Obara and Nymeria)

Sarella Sand

Jeyne Poole

Barbrey Dustin (if Stannis vs the Boltons is in S6. I personally think it will be in 6x09)

Alys Karstark (I think that arc will be included IF Jon's assassination is in S6, and I like to think it will be)

Val/Dalla

ETA: Elia Sand may also be cast if she becomes important later.

There aren't many female roles left, and even less are suitable for Evanna.

I could potentially see her as Tyene Sand (although I'm on the Caity Lotz bandwagon for that role if it is included) or a very young Val (again, if she is included. They could hypothetically make her younger if they want to play up a romance angle between her and Jon, although I'm not sure why they would).

This is my list of female characters that would possibly need to be cast in future seasons:

Arianne Martell

Tyene Sand

Nymeria Sand

possibly Obara Sand (for the Sand Snakes I would expect to see 2, of them included (plus Sarella in Oldtown). As Tyene is the only one I can distinguish from the others in the book, if I had it my way she would be included as well as a combination between Obara and Nymeria)

Sarella Sand

Jeyne Poole

Barbrey Dustin (if Stannis vs the Boltons is in S6. I personally think it will be in 6x09)

Alys Karstark (I think that arc will be included IF Jon's assassination is in S6, and I like to think it will be)

Val/Dalla

Yeah, that's why I was asking for help. :lol: I thought of Val & disregarded it because of the age thing, but I guess they could age her down.

Tyene Sand? An older Wylla Manderly?

I thought of Wylla too, but again the age thing had me thrown...but they have aged up most of the characters so I guess it's doable.

Viggo Mortensen as Euron Greyjoy and Benedict Cumberbatch in any role (the man can play a dragon in a breathtaking way :) ). Sadly, this is extremely difficult to happen, yet a man can dream :)

Viggo was originally my hope for Mance Rayder ;__;. He could be a decent Euron, though. However, my hope for Euron is David Wenham (Faramir) who could pass as an uncle of Alfie Allen.

• 2 weeks later...

Arianne Martell

Tyene Sand

Nymeria Sand

Sarella Sand

Jeyne Poole

Val/Dalla

I would like to see Alys, but she's one of those characters they could cut out... If they do the story, they will have to change it somewhat - show Melisandre can't have a vision of her and think that she's Arya, because she already knows what Arya looks like.

I would like to see Alys, but she's one of those characters they could cut out... If they do the story, they will have to change it somewhat - show Melisandre can't have a vision of her and think that she's Arya, because she already knows what Arya looks like.

I think it's an important storyline in making the Watch turn on Jon, so I hope they show it even if it is an abridged version. As for Melisandre, she can simply say that the flames aren't clear but that it resembled Arya, or something to that effect. In fact, it could help emphasise how unreliable her visions, or at least the interpretations of her visions, are.

I think it's an important storyline in making the Watch turn on Jon, so I hope they show it even if it is an abridged version. As for Melisandre, she can simply say that the flames aren't clear but that it resembled Arya, or something to that effect. In fact, it could help emphasise how unreliable her visions, or at least the interpretations of her visions, are.

That also seems like an alliance that would be important in future books, even if Jon stays dead. I'm half-thinking that Tormund's son will be the one to marry Alys, but maybe that's because we haven't met the Thenns yet.

Don´t want too many too famous people on the show but one I would really like to see is Brian Cox.

He is a little bit hard to place but could play Harry Strickland or possibly (I think) Randyll Tarly.

I would like Damian Lewis and Ray Stevenson in there obvious roles but as long as they’re good actors I won´t be sad when they cast someone else.

Archived